Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83621 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2011, 06:26 »
Dear r,
wow you have a huge ego and you're horribly self centered. Stop distorting the truth to sound cool infront of your fb friends. When did we actually use textbooks for music? I don't remember!
Also we had to make our compositions simple in 4th year because its easier. If you actually took music this year you get more freedom than you did at standard grade. I'm making a jazz style one and a zelda esque one, so that's not ~stifiling your creativity~
Also yeah maybe you're more talented on guitar than her but are you at grade 8 piano lol/i can't remember what else she does
I doubt you could pass a grade 1 guitar exam tbh, just because you play prog it actually doesn't make you better than everyone else contrary to what you beleive.
Get that ego deflated please and stop trying to be such an elitist. I can tolerate people with huge egos to a point but i'm getting sick of yours!

Love courtney x

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #466 on: November 18, 2011, 16:16 »
Dear Self,
Don't run from it any more. It's time you faced the music, and admitted to yourself, your flaws. Not just the ones you already know, the ones you so desperately try to hide, and so desperately try to cover up. But it's not working - if anything, you're digging yourself into a deeper hole than ever before. While you can't salvage anything, you can at least cut your losses here and now.
Don't put so much pressure on yourself - it's not good for you, working non-stop and then procrastinating as if nothing happened. Hard work is essential, but even you need to take a moderate amount of time off.
Signed,
The rational part of your brain.

Dear Self,
You're an idiot. Deal with it and move on. It's who you are, who you have been, and always will be. You can't change it, so why bother trying (and failing) to be who you're not? You're not as great as you think, so pick yourself up off the dirt and continue your life.
Signed,
The blunt-but-truthful part of your brain.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 21, 2011, 05:19 »
Dear Self,

You have a good idea now so don't waste it or anything. Get started now by making a plot. Also, please contemplate a lot in the next few days, realize something, and incorporate it into said work.

-planning me
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 21, 2011, 21:47 »
Dear ~_~

For the past few weeks I have been trying to be a friend, I have been trying to help, and I have been trying to care. But you clearly don't give a hoot, you were the only person I felt I had anything in common with too, and yeah, everyone did think I had a massive crush on you, and no, I didn't, so why don't you stop being such a freaking cow? I'm not going to talk to you or even pay any attention to you anymore, I'm tired of being the one who does the talking. I'm sorry if I didn't turn out to be the guy you wanted to meet, and to be honest, your the first female friend that I have had that was normal...

You have been a cow, I'm trying to be friendly, not anymore, I don't care anymore, don't worry, your just getting the blunt part of it, I'm going to try and just fade out, since I'm going to drop out. So yeah, your a cow, I was trying to be nice, but I can't be bothered anymore.
 From me

Dear class
 Yeah, I want to drop out, and I'm sure that you guys don't care, but I'm going to tell you why any way. I don't feel like I belong, I do my work, and I do it well, I actually do my work before you lot so I get to leave early. Also you all have friends in the class, I'm on my own, and its going to sound sad, but I have always been brought up with a group of friends, yeah the group disbanded when I was younger, and yeah that had an effect on me, I still haven't settled in. I don't want to toot my horn or anything, but I'm a good person, I help people out if they are stuck, hell I'm the only one who hasent had a direct dig at anyone in class, I do my work, and I'm polite to the lecturers, I also turn up on time every day, every lesson. So why the hell am I being treated like this? I want to drop out, no one gives a hoot, I left my real friends to come here and it was clearly a wrong choice.
I left before, and I want to stay, but despite what I tell myself, there is little to stay for. I'm probably going to leave around about Christmas, and if there are any jobs down the mines I'm gonna take one, they pay well and the risk of anything happening is decent, so atleast there's a challenge, there was an advert in the paper a month or two ago asking for workers, I'm gonna give 'em a ring :)
Yours faithfully

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #469 on: November 21, 2011, 21:59 »
Dear S/Z,
I've waited long enough. Are we doing it orr not? Granted, even though I proposed the idea, I've been of little use, and I understand how much of an idiot I showed myself to be. But, you're a cool person, so can we just let this slide and get o with it? Or do you know about... Ah, forget it, I'm ready whenever you are.

Dear -,
This hatred is doing nothing favourable for either of us. So if we just ignore each other and get on with our daily lives, not even acknowledging each other's existance, then things will be a lot easier on both of us.

Dear Mr. H,
I know I do a lot better than everyone else in your lessons, but that's no really saying much. After all, the majority of the class are morons, so the bar wasn't set that high.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2011, 07:12 »
dear john

pls oo to slepeyoure having rouble SEIENG THINGS RIGHT NOW and you
a
yo ned to slepe please do so the internet cans wait

jhogn

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2011, 12:33 »
Dear spineless douchebag,

Nothing like knowing you weren't worth five minutes of someone's time to make you feel good. Rest assured the only reason I haven't came down to your door all guns blazing is because I know that soon I'll have my chance to embarass you in front of an audience.

No love, me

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #472 on: November 27, 2011, 02:00 »
Dear hormones,

You are being very, very annoying right now. Making me have crushes on two guys at the same time who happen to be really close friends makes it really difficult to think, especially when they're both in the same room. And honestly, that is making English all the harder to pay attention in. Gee. Thanks.

-Mariah
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2011, 12:18 »
Dear jagerbombs,
I miss you. I hope to see you again very soon.
Love your faithful drinker,
Daniel~

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

kr9q

« Reply #474 on: November 27, 2011, 12:54 »
Dear Self,
Stop going to bed so late. Everybody knows that going to bed at 5:00 in the morning (then waking up at 7:00/8:00) is NOT good for your brain or your pancreas.
Best Regards,
Your concerned body

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2011, 19:24 »
Please just sort it out. This is starting to get on my nerves now, and I don't really want to rise to it.

(also <3)
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2011, 21:56 »
Dear Strangers
please buy me a Nexus One from e-bay, I've never used it before and would prefer it if you took the risk. :)
-MOP

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2011, 00:50 »
Dear Z/S,
So, I guess this is it, huh? I guess it was fun while it lasted. We had laughs, we had disappointments, but in the end, I guess our collaboration was just destined to fail miserably from the get-go. Oh well, I've been taught valuable lessons, thanks to you, and I can look to the future with my head held high. So, in a way, this whole thing was like a phoenix; from death came life.
Steve

Dear Self,
So, this is as far as you've come? You're still an insolent child, with no backbone whatsoever. It's time you made a name for yourself, show them what you're made of! It's time to make a stand - you may be stupid, but you're not a complete moron just yet!
Enncouraging part of the brain

Offline IvanWolf♥

• J+D S+K A+M
  • Joeno Fan
  • "Is the plot releveant or...?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2011, 00:57 »
Dear self-
FIND TIME DANGIT
I know you complain you don't have time to watch Fairy Tail but pull it out and watch it. Pwease, for me? 3':
~Me

Dear C-
Really. I thought we went over this. Don't rub it in my FACE. I know you think you're in love with her don't tell it to me. I know.
I know, okay? Tell Spencer or something. I really don't care, dude.
But don't stop talking to me completely, okie?
...Can't realkly end this with 'love' without being awkward.
From
~Me

Your star will shine... And then it will fall.

Offline Owen Daynes

• A top-notch guy.
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
    • Check out my YouTube page!
« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2011, 14:26 »
To every arrogant, self centred child / teenager I have ever met,

I do not freaking care if Mummy just bought you your new "CoD" game just for it to be the wrong one, nor do I care how much she "freaking sucks" because "she never does anything right." I am fed up of you constantly complaining about what you don't have when there are so many that would, and are dying for the "little" things, like water, food and shelter that you do have.

A slight selfish part here; I don't care how important it is for you to get "totally wrecked", I have more important things to be doing with my life than be caring about you screwing up yours.

From, A sane person losing sanity