The name master:
I'm writing a story. The villian has six pokemon. These are it:

Aggron (Male)
Absol (female, shiny)
Metang (male)
Breloom (male)
Kingler (male)
Jynx? (female)

Aggron, Absol, Breloom and Kingler are definites. Metang and Jynx are a possibility, Metang being awesome, but not as powerful/threatening than Aggron and Jynx another female. Any improvements?

(bare in mind sprites, since I will animate it and the more different sprite positions it has, the better) I look at a site called spritedex. I type in the pokemon name, then sprites, then click on it. I use sprites gen 3+

Aggron is supposed to be the strongest and most aggressive, so try and avoid aggressive/similar pokemon (things like Nidoking)

Captain Jigglypuff:
Try Metagross instead of Metang. It is both intimidating to look at and it could also act as the smart one in the group since Metagross have four brains and are said to be one of the most intelligent Pokémon.

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on July 15, 2017, 20:21 ---Try Metagross instead of Metang. It is both intimidating to look at and it could also act as the smart one in the group since Metagross have four brains and are said to be one of the most intelligent Pokémon.

--- End quote ---
But Metagross is a fully evolved, mega evolving pseudo legendary. How is Aggron supposed to be the most powerful and aggressive then?

Slightly OT, but Metang is two Beldums fused together. I see they're the two arms, but where did the head come from?

Back on topic, how about a weak pokemon compared to the others for humour?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version