Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18683 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2013, 13:44 »
"Thank you everyone." I say, I get into a defensive stance.

I consider my moves for a moment.

//Toxic, Wish, Heal Bell, Foul Play. I'm defensive, not offensive. I'm going to need some help....//

I whisper to scrafty, "I only know one attacking move, 2 if you count toxic. I may just stay on the defensive." I maintain my position and ready a wish for when it's needed.

"Let's go!"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 14:15 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2013, 13:59 »
"Got it." I reply. "Now, we have asses to kick." I immediately leap at the Cacturne with a full powered Drain Punch, swinging my arm back to throw it. The Cacturne instead blocks the attack using one of his spike covered arms, refraining him from taking damage.

I begin to change from Drain Punch to Ice Punch and the sheer cold temperatures freeze one of Cacturne's arms on the spot. Before he can get the ice off, I launch another Drain Punch at him, which throws him back into a wall, knocking him out.

1 down, 5 to go.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2013, 14:09 »
I eye up the opponents and ready up my new move. Metal Claw. Not any good on any of the Pokemon but I choose to attack what appears to be the leader of the group. Sandslash.

My claw glows and forms a reflective surface that of a mirror as I charge with full speed towards my opponent. I'm looking to see if it dodges so that I can re-coordinate my attack, but to my advantage it is take be surprise as I begin to squeeze its arm that I have caught between my Vice like claws.

It lets out a painful cry that doesn't last long as what appears to be a Fury Swipe hits me straight across the face. I let go of my grip and back away. Before the Pokemon can react I zip behind it with lightning speed and perform a Quick Attack followed by a Slash straight across it's back. It hands there motionless before it collapses to the ground.

'Ahem.. 4 to go' I reply to the Scrafty.

I retreat back to the Umbreon as I begin to see double from the Fury Swipe to the head.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2013, 14:16 »
I suppress the wish as sandslash comes. He motions for me to attack. Bad Move. I use toxic and badly poison it. He backs away and fires a poison sting, critical hit and poison. I screech in pain.

Suddenly, 2 pairs of spiny arms hit my back, sending me flying like someone in Super Smash Bros. I quickly fire off a wish and I can bounce off the wall. I use my feet to knock them off balance. I use wish on scizor to make a quick heal. A nidoran suddenly looks behind itself, and goes up into the air. I see Meloetta right there.

"No!"

I jump up, while flinching in pain from poison, and tackle (not the move) nidoran. It smiles as sandslash rollouts me, right through the window they broke.

This looks bad.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2013, 14:29 »
Fully Healed from the Wish I quickly race towards the window and block it with my whole body.

'If you want to get to him, you're going to have to get through me' I say... oh how lame do I sound.

I beat my wings with the force like a tornado and a light buzzing can be heard.

The Sandslash runs at me once more but this time I am prepared as the Roll Out move power increases from the previous use. I dodge out the was with great speed and the Sandslash slams straight into the Wall below the window. Turning around quickly, My wings already moving it hit it one last time in the back with a wing attack.

As the glow of my wings subside I climb through the window to see if the Umbreon is ok.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2013, 14:34 »
I grab one of the Cacnea's arms and begin spinning it above my head like the hammer throw in the Olympics. I throw Cacnea, who has now become a spiked wrecking ball, as hard as I can, which hits Sandslash. Sandslash is sent up into the air by the attack, hitting one of the Nidoran. Both crash back down into the ground. I look at my left hand which has holes in it thanks to throwing Cacnea.

I throw a Drain Punch at the stunned Sandslash which knocks him out. I can feel the energy flowing back through me and the wounds on my hand seal up.

I see another Nidoran charging towards Meloetta, and I run after it, using Dragon Dance at the same time to make myself faster. I run up behind the Nidoran and strike it with an Ice Punch, freezing it solid before Meloetta takes any damage. I throw another Drain Punch at the Nidoran ice cube. The punch shatters the ice and strikes Nidoran, who lies on the ground defeated.

Suddenly I can feel Poison Point flowing through my body, making me yell in agony. The poison makes one of my legs lose all energy, making me crash to the ground.

I shout at the top of my voice "Moon! Use Wish, and fast!"

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2013, 18:15 »
I hear Scrafty yelling at me to use wish as i'm plummeting to the concrete below.

//Sure, worry about fainting when I'm about to die...//

I concentrate and wish him.

I quickly use heal bell to end the poison that held him and me only a half-second before I meet the ground.

Then everything went black, more black than my pelt.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 14:16 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2013, 19:27 »
Several String Shots shoot out of my mouth and snatch the defeated enemies up from the ground. The ropes swing them into the air and hold them up in the sky. The String Shots writhe like tentacles. They slam the enemy into the ground.

I produce more web and thicken the String Shot. Thick cocoons materialize around the fallen enemies, leaving only their heads to stick out. We've subdued them. But not without a cost.

The Umbreon hits the ground. It looks like he's unconscious. Perfect. If I can treat him before he gets to Nurse Blissey, I can gain his trust. Our assailants will have to wait. The others can interrogate them later.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 19:34 by Ghost of Kitten »
I am your master.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2013, 19:31 »
Health restored, I leap back into the action. I take a glance out of the window and see Moon laying on the ground unconscious. Crap. That does not look good.

I suddenly feel jabbing pain in the back of my leg and look back to see Cacnea stabbing it. Trying to ignore the pain, I look around. It seems to be the only left. I prepare a Drain Punch but suddenly a Poison Sting hits me in my left eye, making me blind out of it.

The skin around my eye begins to swell. This does not look good. Too long and I could die in this battle. Another Poison Sting from that damned Cacnea hts me, this time in my punching arm. Crud! The only thing left now is to use Crunch, but against this porcupine that would be suicide!

I look around me. The rest of the team has either fainted or has no energy left. Sure! There is Beedrill but he's too busy beating up what has already fainted. So it's 1 against 1 against this stupid Cacnea, and it is putting up a good fight.

Another jabbing sensation is felt, this time in the back of my ankle. I scream in pain when suddenly I can hear a Hyper Voice from behind me.

I glance towards the attacker. It's Meloetta! "Mel, what are you doing? You could get yourself killed!" I yell. "And if I dont, you could die instead! And I'm not letting that happen!"

Yyyyyep, she has deeeefinitely got a thing for me.

My thoughts are interrupted by yet another stab to the back. I hear Meloetta from behind me using Sing, which sends the Cacnea to sleep. I look down at my leg and see holes punctured in it like the bottom of a flower pot.

Blood begins pouring out of it. I can feel myself getting weaker. I begin to lose my vision...

And then I black out.

Needs more Gengar

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2013, 20:11 »
I hear someone collapse. It's Scrafty, badly injured. He's bleeding red and blue, blood and poison. Scrafty needs more than just rest. Umbreon can wait.

I fly to the window and pick up his unconscious body. "I can heal you, Scrafty," I tell him. "I'm not only good for fighting. I know poison well. If you were awake, you'd complain about this..."

A Poison Sting sticks out of my rear. I stab the Scrafty with my stinger as if I'm delivering an injection. If I were any worse at controlling the poison stored within my body, this would actually make the Scrafty's condition worse.

The Poison Sting sucks up the poison in Scrafty's body and becomes heavy with the substance. The needle falls out of his skin and hits the ground.

He's also lost a lot of blood. I begin to close up his wounds with String Shot. I use Harden and make the string tighter on his skin, so that it will be difficult for Scrafty to open up his wounds. I unseal my Kakuna shell and remove all its contents, expect for my medicinal leaf. Working inside the shell, I grind up a large piece of the leaf into a green powder. I lift open the Scrafty's mouth and throw the powder into his mouth. It will melt in there.

"You should be fine... soon," I whisper to the unconscious Scrafty. A Cacnea sleeps near him, its arm dripping with blood and poison. "A damn Dark-type would sneak up on its opponents. Typical, but unforgivable..."

I mummify the Cacnea's body in String Shot and throw it out of the window in disgust.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 20:15 by Ghost of Kitten »
I am your master.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2013, 21:38 »
~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later...
~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly open. Where the heck am I? I look around me. Bandaged arm, hospital bed and a heartbeat monitor. Huh, guess it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I try to get up but my leg is in agony. Ugh, that battle really took it's toll... But who saved me?

A Chansey walks in the room. "Ah, good. I see you're awake." She says. "You dont say. Anyway, who bought me here? I couldn't have just walked here when blacked out." I reply. I see my sarcastic tone is back.

"Oh, you mean that Beedrill friend of yours? His name was Welder, I think."

Huh, so that's who he was. I glance down at my diamond watch which is somehow still ticking. Either this thing is strong as hell or that Welder guy can heal technology too.

The watch says 11:26 at night. Damn, how long was I passed out? The Chansey speaks up again. "Your other friends should be just fine in a couple hours or so, they just need a bit of rest."

"Good. By the way, is Meloetta okay?"

"She's absolutely fine. It's a good job she helped you or you might not be here right now."

I breathe a sigh of relief. I'm glad nothing fatal happened to me, but I'm happier that nothing happened to her. Chansey, still with a cheesy smile on her face, says "She's just in the waiting room. She's been there for the past few hours. Want me to call her in?"

"That would be helpful, thanks." Damn, a few hours? Why would she wait that long?

Chansey leaves the room and Meloetta walks in. As soon as she sees me awake she practically leaps on me, crushing my hurt leg. I let out a high pitched scream only dogs could be able to hear.

Trying to drown out the pain, I begin thinking positive for once.

For example, it is clear now. She totally has a thing for me.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2013, 00:35 »
"A damn Dark-type would sneak up on its opponents. Typical, but unforgivable..."[/b]

((Cacnea is pure grass. It's evo gets dark/grass. Also, about the blood and killing, can we tone it down a bit? I don't want to get in trouble with the mods, again.))

Well, after confronting my worst fear, falling, I come to a realization. Plexiglass can be broken, either that or only my window is plexiglass. I try to open my eyes, but I can't. It's like i'm paralyzed. I can feel one of my legs, the rest of my body, unforgivable pain. One of Taylor Swift's songs come to mind ((Now i'm laying on the cold hard ground.....)) I feel a tear fall from my face before I black out again.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 00:42 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2013, 03:57 »
((He could be talking about Zero. He is part Dark and yet began the battle by running up and punching Cacturne.))

Meloetta giggles, despite having just wrecked one of my legs. "He he! ~ sorry about that..."

"It's... Oww... Fine." I reply, trying to stop the pain in my leg from making me scream like someone is strangling a Jynx. "I'm just so glad you're okay." She says. I would be a lot better if someone weren't to smash a leg that is already in pain.

The pain from my leg suddenly passes on to the rest of my body, making me let out a quiet screeching sound. "Never... Been better..." I reply, trying to speak properly underneath all the cuts and bruises. "By the way, do you know where Moon is? He saved my ass back there."

"Um... Moon?" Meloetta shudders slightly. I cuss silently. "It is bad news isn't it?"

"...He cannot seriously STILL be out there somewhere." I say. "He got Rollout'd out of a window and he is STILL there?"

"I'm afraid that looks like the case..."

"OH DEAR GOD, That is it. I need to get out of here and find him. He could be dead by now! How could you even forget about him?"

I leave Meloetta no time to answer my question before kicking the door down and charging outside the building. I immediately scan the nearby ground for Moon. Nothing.

I look up to see the shattered window with blood stained on it. He will be lucky if he's alive.

Needs more Gengar

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2013, 05:35 »
((Cacnea is pure grass. It's evo gets dark/grass. Also, about the blood and killing, can we tone it down a bit? I don't want to get in trouble with the mods, again.))

((My mistake. I was talking about Cacnea. But let's just say Beedrill made a mistake and said Dark. About the blood and killing, it's mostly blood. There was no active killing in my previous post, unless you're referring to Beedrill killing Despair in the near future. Then I know what you mean.))

I had to leave Umbreon lying there after I healed Scrafty. I stopped by my room and dropped off my Kakuna shell. After that, I burst through the hallway window by the door and rushed to Umbreon's side. I've used enough of my medicinal leaf already. It's what I lived off of as a Weedle. It's nearly gone now. Now that I look at it, Umbreon's condition is much worse than I thought it was at first.

Treating him with my herb would be pointless. He's badly injured, and it doesn't look like my treatment will do much for him other than cure his poison. That's because if I treat him, he may regain consciousness, but not enough so that he'll be completely refreshed. The Umbreon will be able to get up, but when he does, walking will be strenuous, and he'll over-exert himself just by doing that. He'll collapse feeling worse than he was when he was unconscious.

My best chance is to treat Umbreon's poison and then carry him to Nurse Blissey so that she can handle his recovery. I kneel down and stab Umbreon with my Poison Sting. I repeat the process I used to heal Scrafty. The toxic needle absorbs the poison in the Umbreon's body and collapses with the weight of the substance. I close up the Pokemon's wounds with tight String Shot.

//Since when did I become a medic? This isn't my style. Ah, well. I'm good enough. Though, I'm sure this Umbreon would do a better job at healing if I were the one on the ground.//

I begin to pick the Umbreon up off the ground, but suddenly, the Scrafty that was suffering earlier runs out, looking worried. I should really say something, since he doesn't look like he's fully recovered yet. "Don't worry. Umbreon is badly injured, but I have a feeling he'll be fine. He is staff, after all. I've removed the poison from his body and closed up his wounds, but I'll have to carry him to the Nurse's office so she can handle the rest. I'll take care of getting Umbreon there. You should get ready to interrogate the ones who attacked us. Get some answers out of them, maybe. I have a feeling you wouldn't settle for going back to bed now that you're up..." I tell the Scrafty.

Carrying Umbreon on my drills, I head for the Nurse's office, confident that I'll gain some trust after this.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:39 by Ghost of Kitten »
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36 »
I may be unconscious, but somehow, I can still think.

//Wow, and I thought getting my ears stuck on a wall was bad. Ow, I'll make sure that sandslash pays for this, somehow. Ow. My injuries are catching up.//

I decide to stop thinking for the moment, and for a while.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 20:20 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »