Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417728 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2115 on: July 09, 2016, 17:09 »
I burnt my caramel, and now I have to make creme brulee ice cream instead of caramel
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: July 09, 2016, 17:40 »
My brother and sister are playing the same crappy song over and over again and won't turn it off. I mean it was good the first time but seriously, it's pretty stupid. Finally when I confronted my brother about it, he said it's because he thinks my music in the car sucks (which I usually only play when I have the front seat, and everyone on the music topics know my taste). So I went out into the car, got my CD's out and dropped him on the floor in front of him and walked off.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 10, 2016, 21:15 »
 I want to go exploring in London but the train ticket is like £5,000,000 and then I'll get mugged by everyone here for entering their home turf because I'd have to wear a fuzzy Umbreon backpack and a hairband with Umbreon ears attached to it so I'd be easy pickings.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2118 on: July 10, 2016, 21:31 »
I want to go exploring in London but the train ticket is like £5,000,000 and then I'll get mugged by everyone here for entering their home turf because I'd have to wear a fuzzy Umbreon backpack and a hairband with Umbreon ears attached to it so I'd be easy pickings.
as someone who's gone to london if you're desperate but don't want to take the train cause it's expensive as all hell, try a coach service like national express. both times i went down at midnight and returned at around 4 in the afternoon - tiring but very fun!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: July 10, 2016, 22:10 »
as someone who's gone to london if you're desperate but don't want to take the train cause it's expensive as all hell, try a coach service like national express. both times i went down at midnight and returned at around 4 in the afternoon - tiring but very fun!

Completely forgot about coaches! I might hop on the Megabus then, thanks aha completely forgot that trains aren't the only way of transport.

That sounds really really dickish and sarcastic but I genuinely appreciated your advice and had genuinely forgotten that coaches existed. I just have bad people skills via text.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 00:56 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2120 on: July 11, 2016, 10:01 »
Cristiano Ronaldo's walking around like he won that European Cup by himself.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2121 on: July 11, 2016, 13:12 »
Completely forgot about coaches! I might hop on the Megabus then, thanks aha completely forgot that trains aren't the only way of transport.

That sounds really really dickish and sarcastic but I genuinely appreciated your advice and had genuinely forgotten that coaches existed. I just have bad people skills via text.
it's no prob lol - coaches are always the last thing that comes to mind. when i went down to mcm i forgot to book the coach til a week before the event lol. but they're quiet, dark (so if you go early in the morning u can nap if ur able to sleep sitting up), stop every couple of hours and it's dead cheap compared to trains so it's a win win really

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2122 on: July 11, 2016, 13:22 »

I don't know about megabus times, but the best one back by national express is the 7pm coach, which gets in at about half 11, so not toooooo late. I usually book national express when I go home and if you book far enough in advance you can get a return for like a tenner or so, eeeasy =]
-~-
-~-

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: July 11, 2016, 13:26 »
I want to submit a video to fail army, but why do I have to give my name? What do they do with it?
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: July 11, 2016, 16:29 »
Have to wait for my micro SD to get here so I can get pokemon go

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: July 11, 2016, 18:42 »
I want to do everything in the world but I'm a stress puker n if I do everything will puke again

am just a very small girl with an overambitious brain please god have mercy on my sensitive stomached soul

thanks gl <3

• Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2126 on: July 11, 2016, 21:52 »
Want to hear back from this museum job so I can go to Scotland and leave Wales... The plight of a lowly English girl...
-~-
-~-

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: July 12, 2016, 13:41 »
I bruised up my hands yesterday doing some work outside the house and I have to go in to my job today, and it's also the busiest day.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: July 13, 2016, 02:00 »
it's no prob lol - coaches are always the last thing that comes to mind. when i went down to mcm i forgot to book the coach til a week before the event lol. but they're quiet, dark (so if you go early in the morning u can nap if ur able to sleep sitting up), stop every couple of hours and it's dead cheap compared to trains so it's a win win really

I don't know about megabus times, but the best one back by national express is the 7pm coach, which gets in at about half 11, so not toooooo late. I usually book national express when I go home and if you book far enough in advance you can get a return for like a tenner or so, eeeasy =]

Ooooh, thanks guys! It sounds pretty good actually! If it's dark it'll be a lot calmer and hopefully it won't be packed with screaming children or something.

I'll definitely try and coach up to London then, thanks guys :D Gonna be fun!

I want to submit a video to fail army, but why do I have to give my name? What do they do with it?

It's probably just a safety measure in case the footage submitted contains illegal activity that should be reported to the police or they might credit your username or something so don't worry dude!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: July 13, 2016, 09:43 »
I gave my school email address and now, because the password has expired, I can't get in. And I've finished school, so I can't change it! Now if fail army email me, I can't reply!

It's not fair! My one chance to be on fail army, gone!  :(
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!