Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17298 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2013, 00:25 »
Skyler turned around, seeing the two had come outside. The moment he hear lunch, he sprang back over.
"Lunch. No I haven't had any. And I could eat. I'm sure my friends could eat, too! It's been some time since we had dinner last night." Skyler said. Pikin slipped over to Jade, and back to nuzzle against her leg.
"Well, aren't you the friendliest?" Skyler said to Pikin. Hee-haw! Pikin replied back.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2013, 00:39 »
"Aw, you are just adorable!"  Jade cooed, her mouth moving up into a bright smile.  She crouched down and began to stroke Pikin on the head, sometimes tickling him under the chin.

"I'm practically starved myself, and the last meal I had was on the train here."  Though her expression didn't change as she fussed over Pikin, her tone sounded flat as she said, "Mimi's probably frustrated from waiting for her food.  Stubborn cat, so picky."
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2013, 01:08 »
As Pikin made noises of happiness from Jade's affection, Skyler looked at the ground.
"Well then! Maybe we should find a restuarant here in Goldenrod. 'Tis the biggest city in Johto, after all!" Skyler said.
Skyler made a click with his tongue and his teeth, and Pikin went to his side. He began to walk, with Pikin following him.
"Maybe you two should let a Pokemon of yours follow you. It helps them get excercise and bond with you. And I figure that being cooped up in this Pokeball isn't too good for the psyche."  Skyler said. He motioned for the two to follow him as he walked along the road as if he knew exactly where he was going.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2013, 03:18 »
"Follow the Skyler..." he said as he walked behind Sky, leading the way towards food. A diner on the street corner (the equivalent of a Denny's) that had previously caught Jade's attention is still there of course.

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2013, 04:04 »
Skyler led his entourage down the main street of Goldenrod, until he happened to catch a store.
"This place has some pretty good eats. And a cousin of mine works here, so we can most likely get a wonderful discount. He'd probably like to see our Pokemon, too. This restaurant has a separate section for Pokemon to eat and play." Skyler says. He looks down at Pikin. He puts his hand on Pikin's head, and his hair stands up. His eyes glow a purplish color, and he begins to talk with Pikin. "This is going to be our first meal together as a family, Pikin!" Hee-haw! Pikin jumped up, and wrapped his tail around Skyler, Steel, and Jade, bringing them all in for a group hug.
"Pikin says he's happy to be out of that Game Corner." Skyler said.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2013, 05:03 »
"Uh-huh..." Smiles awkwardly, "So, uh... food?"

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2013, 09:08 »
Jade calmly slipped out of Pikin hold and studied the glaring girl who had approached.  Jade's own expression turned to a glare in response, though they shifted into disinterest a few moments later.

"I see no reason to.  Your rude manner, for starters, makes accommodating to your request undesirable."  She let her eyes wander around and folded her arms.  "There is also the rather wide street we are standing in.  Surely you have enough room to simply walk around us, no?"

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2013, 20:55 »
((I am Back from the Comic-Con!... Comic-- KHAAAAAAAN!))
"Hey, take it easy..." Steel said, "How about we buy you some lunch, Skyler can recall his Dratini, and then there's less glaring. Hmm?" Steel bowed his head to Auri before looking back to Skyler and Jade. "The tall one is Skyler, she's Jade, and I'm Steel. The three of us are Pokemon Trainers looking to take on the Pokemon League... And you are...?"
((I'm Professor Oak! Are you a boy, or a girl?... I really can't tell these days...))

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2013, 21:17 »
Jade turned away from the girl, suddenly finding interest in something behind a shop window.  "A pleasure, I am sure," she said dryly when Steel introduced them.

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2013, 21:23 »
Pikin curled around Skyler's throat like a quasi-scarf, showing some fear of this girl who had threatened them.
"It's OK, Pikin. Just chill out..." A red flash erupted, and Pikin was recalled to his ball.
Skyler looked at this girl. He walked towards her, and did somewhat slithering motions around her, as if he were examining her the way a python would examine its next meal.
"I like your style! You demand what you want, when you want it. Although, perhaps you might want to rethink your presentation. There are some people around these parts that aren't nearly as welcoming of such behavior. Although, then again, you probably wouldn't care. It'd be interesting if we made each other's aquaintance. I'm Skyler Rilke." Skyler appeared slightly uncomfortable, if only because he isn't very use to having to look down when communicating with someone.
"Considering your atitude, I would imagine that the gym here in Goldenrod brought you to these parts. What is your name?" Skyler stepped back to be in line with Steel and Jade, and stared at this girl who had approached them with a stare that was blank, but at the same full of intrigue and intent.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2013, 21:55 »
Steel smiled to Auri, stepping out of her way of course... "So how about lunch?..."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 20:25 by Steel Winters »

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2013, 01:10 »
Shakes Auri's hand and smiles. "Well then... Off to lunch, I guess."

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2013, 01:20 »
"Steel! Why are you doing this? Are we buying her lunch because we had the temerity to, as objects with mass, take up a space for a moment, thus restricting her to walking around us? Because that seems..." Then Skyler stopped himself. While he thought that they didn't owe her anything, he detected something was afoot, so he kept quiet.
Skyler walked over and stood next to Jade. "I somewhat regret saying that I liked this girl's sass, because now I feel like we're going to have to put up with it for a while."
"Steel. We never decided who would challenge Whitney first, by the way."

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2013, 03:17 »
"I'm just trying to help out someone who obviously isn't getting along with the city... And of course, maybe trying to set up a good old fashioned Pokemon battle." Steel tossed a Pokeball into the air, caught it, and returned it to his belt. "But... I think it'd be best to get out of the city before we do that... And before that, lunch... Yep! All planned out!"

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2013, 07:18 »
Jade kept an ear in the conversation, though the others wouldn't have been able to tell; she was looking around at nothing in particular, as though she were daydreaming.  When Skylar mentioned buying lunch, she stifled a giggle out of politeness and gave him a light tap on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Neither of you are paying for lunch.  If you recall, I still need to show my gratitude for your helping in finding Faye."  She waved a hand in Auri's direction without looking at her, though now that Jade had brought her line of sight back into the exchange she took an interest in the Pokémon on Auri's shoulder, suddenly curious.  "If I must, I shall also pay for Miss Prescott's."