Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17296 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 09:02 »
"Really--!?" Steel cleared his throat after the rather annoying cracking of his voice, "Er-- I mean... Thank you... Let's stop blabbering and head on inside, then." With that, Steel ran into the diner as fast as... Something fast...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:30 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 10:58 »
Jade mouth pulled into an amused smile at Steel's response.  She hadn't acquainted herself with many trainers since leaving her home, and wondered how many different people there were from these two (three, if she felt obliged to include Auri).

She felt something nearby in the air, and, without taking her eyes off of the diner, said, "Faye, please leave Miss Prescott alone."

There was a high-pitched grumble as Faye showed herself to the rest of the group, hovering near Auri with her tongue at the ready for a Lick.  "Surely you must be too hungry for mischief, Faye?"  With an excited squeal, Faye pulled her tongue back into her mouth and flew over to hover above Jade's head.  Jade walked after Steel into the diner, hands behind her back.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 11:23 »
"Hey... I usually don't pry into stuff like this... But how did you know that your Misdreavus was there...? I mean... It was invisible... And... Yeah." Steel's eyes looked from the Misdreavus to Jade and back.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2013, 13:02 »
Jade lost her smile and stared off, thinking.  "I have never really thought much of it, to be honest.  I can just... tell."  She shook her head and stopped outside the door of the diner.  "Of course, I can not say how long I have been able to sense like this.  Perhaps always, but the first Ghost-type I have met is Faye."

At the mention of her name, Faye made an odd purring sound and playfully tugged at one of Jade's pigtails.

"I caught her in the study back home when no-one else could see her.  I suppose I had odd senses before that incident, but I'm afraid I don't recall anything as clear before Faye."

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2013, 15:24 »
"When I was in Sprout Tower training Blazer, we learned how to deal with Ghost-types. I could feel when your Misdreavus was following me, as well as when it decided to phase through my torso." Skyler looked at Auri, and then at Jade, and then at Steel. Then, with a loud, inhuman wail, he said "KASHI!"

From a door behind the counter came out a person who looked much like Skyler, albeit taller by about 6 inches, because he was older.

"You're so loud, cousin. That noise reminded me of my own Loudred - well, Bel is a Exploud now."
Kashi looked towards Skyler and his entourage.
"Wow, Skyler. So many people you've brought with you. Hi, how are you all? I'm Kashi, Skyler's cousin. I am the head chef here, and I am, as I presume all of you are, a Pokemon trainer. I started about 7 years ago in Hoenn - where I used to live,  with my partner here - JELLYBUG!, come here!" And after Kashi shouted this, a Sceptile, a bit taller than average, just like many others in the Rilke family it seemed, walked in ducking under the door.
"Anywho, what would you guys like to have? I'll cook it for you, out of nepotism of course." He patted Skyler on the head, to the latter chagrin.

"You've grown a lot, Jellybug. I'm sure you've gotten much stronger than I last saw you."
"Skyler, do you have any Pokemon of your own, besides -" and then Kashi stopped as the two exchanged looks of a frightened acknowledgement.

"Uh.. yeah, I have four." And before the drop of a hat, Skyler's four Pokemon were called out.

He turned to them and said "Jellybug here is going to bring you guys to the area of play for Pokemon, alright?"

He looked towards his group and asked "so, what do you guys want? This is a delightful restaurant, with tons of specialties."

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2013, 20:23 »
Jade frowned at something Skylar said; whatever it was, it made Faye fidget as a result.  Aside from that, she calmly walked into the diner after him.

Jade walked over to one of the empty tables and slid carefully along the seat next to the window.  She pulled out two Poke'Balls and let them open with a bright light.  The first Pokemon to appear was a Meowth wearing a pink silk bow around her neck; she responded to being released with a big yawn and jumped on the seat to curl up next to Jade.

The second Pokemon was odd, and caught the attention of diners who were curious.  There was a murmur wondering aloud what region he came from, and the eyes that turned to observe the Snivy made him nervous.  He took some steps back very slowly.  Then he squeaked and ran under the table to hide behind Jade's legs.

"Sweetie, there's nothing to worry about," Jade cooed, reaching under the table to stroke Sol's head.  Mimi rolled her eyes before she curled back up for a nap.  Faye snickered quietly and faded from everyone's view.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2013, 22:17 »
Steel chuckled as he called out his Psyduck and Togepi, but, rather than calling out his final Pokemon, he handed it to Skyler's cousin. "It's probably best not to let him out into the main area right now..."

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 00:43 by Steel Winters »

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2013, 00:41 »
Kashi took the Pokeball from Steel. "Alright then. Is it fit for assisting me with the cooking. Jellybug helps me chop things with his blades, and uses his great speed to carry things and communicate messages around the kitchen, as well as his ability to crawl on ceilings to prevent his size from causing a hazard, for example."

"So, how's the rest of your team, Kashi? I remember when I saw you take on Steven Stone to try and become Champion of Hoenn again, but you lost. Then you went to Sinnoh for a time, and challenged all the gym leaders, and now you're here in Johto." Skyler asked. He had, unbeknownst to anyone in the room, gotten over the counter and fairly close to his cousin. His cousin, however, was used to Skyler's tendency to do this, often saying when they were younger that someone should put a bell on him. He says as much before answering.

"I still have them with me.They've gotten stronger since the last time you saw them in Hoenn, of course. I can show you all my main team later if you'd like. They're all pretty big Pokemon, like Jellybug, and can cause some serious damage because they aren't fit for Restaurant life." Kashi looked at everyone, and then his cousin, and then took a step back.
"I just had an idea. How about we just bring you the Company Specialty of the House?" Kashi said with a vibrant smile. He looked around at the crew again, and then whispered something to Skyler, as he looked to his group, and said "I'm trying. But you know how I am, man. Now get cookin'!" Skyler said in a bantering manner.

((I like the sprite and the name a lot, actually. Steel Winters has a kind of feeling like he wouldn't be very amicable, though. I recall making a sprite for Skyler, back when his last name was something stupid. I chose Rilke, out of respect for one of my favorite Poets))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 00:44 by Skyler and Blazer »

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2013, 00:45 »
Steel looked at the floor, a bit annoyed at this point. "So when're going to eat, eh?"

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2013, 00:58 »
"Alright. I can see this is a man with his priorities straight! I know just what to do!" Skyler's cousin fell back into the kitchen. A whitish light erupted, and they hear Kashi say "He'll be a perfect cooking assistant. I just hope he doesn't eat everything. Well, this one is young, so it'll work out indeed."

OK guys. My cousin is probably a better cook than he is a battler, and he is a wonderful battler, so let's go find a see. Skyler walked to a table to sit down.

Upon finding a table, he looked at the two ladies in their company and motioned to let them take a seat.
"After you, of course." Then he let Steel take the next seat, and sat on the outer part of their (his and Steel's) seat. He looked around, and then said "I'm sure it shouldn't take much more than 20 minutes. So, we can converse, I guess. Someone come up with a topic." Skyler then began to look at the table, with an air of uncomfortableness.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2013, 01:11 »
... "I think it's going to be a while before we get food..." Steel sighed, "That Munchlax is going to tear down the entire kitchen... And then some... It's a newborn, it hasn't eaten at all since it hatched... So there is no questioning that it's going to eat everything... And so, your cousin isn't the brightest person I've ever met. Just putting it out there... All straightforward and such."
Steel cleared his throat. "So, uh... Yeah... How're you ladies?"

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2013, 19:14 »
Jade frowned at something Skylar said; whatever it was, it made Faye fidget as a result.  Aside from that, she calmly walked into the diner after him.

Jade walked over to one of the empty tables and slid carefully along the seat next to the window.   She pulled out two Poke'Balls and let them open with a bright light.  The first Pokemon to appear was a Meowth wearing a pink silk bow around her neck; she responded to being released with a big yawn and jumped on the seat to curl up next to Jade.

The second Pokemon was odd, and caught the attention of diners who were curious.  There was a murmur wondering aloud what region he came from, and the eyes that turned to observe the Snivy made him nervous.  He took some steps back very slowly.  Then he squeaked and ran under the table to hide behind Jade's legs.

"Sweetie, there's nothing to worry about," Jade cooed, reaching under the table to stroke Sol's head.  Mimi rolled her eyes before she curled back up for a nap.  Faye snickered quietly and faded from everyone's view.

Upon finding a table, he looked at the two ladies in their company and motioned to let them take a seat.
"After you, of course." Then he let Steel take the next seat, and sat on the outer part of their (his and Steel's) seat. He looked around, and then said "I'm sure it shouldn't take much more than 20 minutes. So, we can converse, I guess. Someone come up with a topic." Skyler then began to look at the table, with an air of uncomfortableness.

((Jade's already taken a seat.  :tongue2: ...Wait a minute...

"Really--!?" Steel cleared his throat after the rather annoying cracking of his voice, "Er-- I mean... Thank you... Let's stop blabbering and head on inside, then." With that, Steel ran into the diner as fast as... Something fast...

He looked towards his group and asked "so, what do you guys want? This is a delightful restaurant, with tons of specialties."

...Where are we eating?  I'M SO CONFUSED AT THE DESTINATION PARADOX!!!  :wacko:  XD))

"But he's so adorable.  And he's only a baby, so surely he can not do any damage?"  Jade wondered aloud.  She felt a tap on her leg; Sol was looking at the feet of Steel and Skylar, shivering at the new company.  Jade shook her head at him and giggled softly.  She reached under the table, picked the Snivy up, and placed him on her lap (much to Mimi's envy).  "Sol, these are some trainers I have met with today.  There is no need to be so shy, sweetie."

"So, uh... Yeah... How're you ladies?"

"I actually wanted to inquire about you, seeing as you have already asked something of me."  She smiled as she let Sol settle in her lap (though he still observed the other three with caution.  "I would like to extend the question to Skylar and Miss Prescott, if they wouldn't mind.  Why so eager to battle the gym leader?"

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2013, 20:15 »
"Ah, well... Luck just hasn't been on my side for a few days... I mean... Just two days ago, in Violet City... Falkner was out of his Gym... And now, today, Whitney's gone." Steel sighed, "Ah, well I'm sure I'll get to fight a Gym Leader eventually. Even if I have to challenge the strongest of them first... Maybe me beating a Gym Battle is taboo or something..."

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2013, 20:49 »
"Ah, so you have been to other areas of Johto already?  Is this your home region, then?" Jade asked with interest.  "I am from Kanto, and I only arrived in Goldenrod yesterday."

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2013, 21:11 »
"Yeah, I live in Cherrygrove City. Or, lived, I guess... I'm traveling now of course... Er... Yeah. I caught Kapptain on the way here, and Spyke was my very first Pokemon."