Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 760 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Evaquaver

Hi there!
« on: August 30, 2013, 14:49 »
I suppose I really should have come here first, but I kinda got overexcited, missed it entirely, and went straight to the Team Rating section.  The username is a bit of a strange tale involving My Little Pony and attempting to find a cuter last name to go with my rl name. As a musician I went with Quaver (Why an Eighth note? Because it sounded nice.) and it sort of stuck.

My favorite Pokemon is Whismur, which is surprising because i've never actually beaten Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Not that I don't like it or that it's too difficult, I just have this terrible habit of starting a game just when things in life get super busy and wind up forgetting about it. By the time I can come back to it it's usually been so long that I feel like starting over. It's a viscious Cycle.

Anyway, I came across this forum via the Namerater, and I enjoy reading all the submissions and stuff there. Decided you guys would be the people to ask for help with the G/S/C team and the rest is history!

Uhh... anything else to put here? I like Megaman... and... uhh... Katsudon is tasty... and... I should probably end it here before I embarass myself. Anyway, nice to meet you all!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 18:07 by Evaquaver »

Wolstenholme

Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 14:52 »
Hello - again!

I am constantly battling the same vicious cycle, but only on HeartGold.  ^.^

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 14:53 »
Well, nice to meet you, and I'm working on beating Ruby, I'm at the elite 4.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 14:55 »
Welcome to PKMN.net! I think you'll like it here, it's a nice community. :>

Pumbloom Whismur's an interesting choice for a favorite, but I can dig it!

As for gen 2, it has the worst metagame by far, unfortunately. It's a huge stall fest and every competitive game lasts hundreds of turns. I'd help you out with it, but it seems it's mostly been taken care of already, so yay us!

Anyway, nice to meet you!
Discord - richardblaziken

Evaquaver

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 15:38 »
Nice to meet you officially Wolstenholme :) and you too ShinyBlaziken, good luck with the Elite four!

Nice to meet you too Richard and Blaziken (Man, this site digs Blazikens huh? Also, what's a Pumbloom? *Googles* Oh, it's a Gamegrumps thing, gotcha.) Yeah, Whismur is the cuddliest looking pokemon in existence and it also emits 140+ decibel wubs, making it one of the cutest and most awesome pokemon :D

Hope i'll be around awhile and learn more than basic knowledge about metagames and whatnot ^^

quack98

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 17:53 »
Well, we've already met, but Hi anyway!

I must say, I was wondering why you had a brand of crisps in your name, I didn't think of the musical note  :laugh:

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 18:19 »
Ah crap. You deleted your account. And I already miss you. Welcome and goodbyes. I'm Master.
I am your master.