Poll

What do you think of the comic?

9-10, We came, We saw, We loved!
114 (74%)
7-8, Very nice, awsome Mudfish!
15 (9.7%)
5-6 Eh, It's not that bad, but it's not that good either...
6 (3.9%)
3-4 Um...I, didn't like it...
1 (0.6%)
1-2 ...I...Don't get it...
2 (1.3%)
0 Go back and think of somthing funny!
16 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author Topic: Utack&Swampy Comic, #36 'All good things must come to an end'  (Read 157891 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
Re: Utack&Swampy Comic, #28, "Teleport Troubles"
« Reply #705 on: October 20, 2008, 15:37 »
I have suspicion you were planning it.

Anywayz, good extras. I've always seemed to think that Pokemon didn't like the PC. I guess they like the Mac instead.
Because they like Macs as they like green fruit. Wow, tough crowd. Good comic as always! Salamence sends his regards. He once lost a cheeseburger once. It was funny watching him cry rather than look for it. But to be honest, I think it's all a rouse to kill Swampy! That's right! Oh wait, that means I can't prod Mac Ninja with red hot iron. /me pokes Mac Ninja with red hot iron.

Offline CC|The 2nd Coming

• When you feel low, like after Valentines, you decide to be a
  • Joeno Fan
  • CC's making a comeback people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 23, 2008, 20:08 »
That was definitly worth the wait Utack.  It was good to see you and 101 again.  And Dunsparce got another mention!  :laugh:

Can't wait for the next one so you get closer to teaching those bad guys a lesson!  :mad:

Thanks a lot Zerrissen =D

Thanks TMDR for being such an awesome friend!  And don't forget she did the avatar picture!

Offline Skyler and Blazer! Back by Popular Demand!

• I am Garchomp #455 in PKMN crew 3 and i am #491 Darkrai in PKMN 4! I am also an Official Japanese reader. I can read one style already!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I'm back by popular demand!
    • View Profile
    • Kyuubi-san the JUS Database!
« Reply #707 on: October 23, 2008, 20:24 »
*Stares*

Sorry.. i need my eyes checked! I can see most of it. If my eyes aren't fix for your next comic can you PLZ make the print a little bigger! i need to to see what i am writting after i post it!

Anyone remember this? Click for my comicz!

Offline Lion Demon

• Joeno Fan
  • The Fairy Type Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 23, 2008, 20:36 »
Excellent Utack use The P.C More often You make Your Kirlia happy doing so.
Dark Friend Safari: Mightyena, Crawdwant & Liepard

master1

« Reply #709 on: October 23, 2008, 21:52 »
"Another amusing edition to a very entertaining story."~ The Sun.

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #710 on: October 24, 2008, 01:11 »
Sorry.. i need my eyes checked! I can see most of it. If my eyes aren't fix for your next comic can you PLZ make the print a little bigger! i need to to see what i am writting after i post it

The bigger the print, the less I can put into a bubble. Make print too big and I can't fit an entire thought in one pannel and have to do that...

...annoying cut off thing in mid sentence. Plus I checked. When I type in word, for some reason it shrinks the font when I transfer it into paint by 2 sizes. So I type in size 14 in word, then post it in paint. It is then size 12. I'll admit it does shrink the letters together, but I'm afriad I can't do much about that.

Tell you what, I'll compromise and try typing in a different font. Not to worry, it'll proabably be somthing plain and readable like Ariel or somthing, but we'll see if that makes things any better. I notice that it gets hard to read in places too.

Glad you enjoyed, hope to make a new one too. Note the word 'hope' not 'expect'  :-X

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline Powerforce

• #252 Treecko and #310 Manectric in the PUK Crew 3
  • Joeno Fan
  • Since when did I first visit Johto? 10 years ago?
    • View Profile
Re: Utack&Swampy Comic, #28 "Teleport Troubles"
« Reply #711 on: October 24, 2008, 01:28 »
Ah, there ya go! Hehe, I should start checking these more carefully, there are a few speeling errors, oh well. Eh? Surprised I have female pokemon? <---

How come you wont let female pokemon travel wit you? :dry:

Skarmory = The only unique Steel Bird-like Pokemon to exist! (oh, and Empoleon too.)

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #712 on: October 24, 2008, 04:27 »
The same reason why I don't usually let any male pokemon other then Swampy travel with me.

• I am Garchomp #455 in PKMN crew 3 and i am #491 Darkrai in PKMN 4! I am also an Official Japanese reader. I can read one style already!
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 24, 2008, 21:40 »
we the hearts from md?

Offline CC|The 2nd Coming

• When you feel low, like after Valentines, you decide to be a
  • Joeno Fan
  • CC's making a comeback people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 31, 2008, 17:21 »
I can't wait to see how you're going to top that episode, Utack!  Hopefully you can keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot Zerrissen =D

Thanks TMDR for being such an awesome friend!  And don't forget she did the avatar picture!

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 05, 2008, 01:28 »
I can't wait to see how you're going to top that episode, Utack!  Hopefully you can keep up the good work!

CC is right.... HOW WILL YOU?

Offline Utack and Swampy

• Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #716 on: November 05, 2008, 01:37 »
I dunno. Maybe I won't ^-^

Well, I had every intention of making a comic today...but...I wasn't in the right mood. I literally couldn't remember anything I had planned out for it >.< So I figure I'll just have to find the groove again. Too much Rping me thinks. The only thing I can remmeber was decideding I'de take 3 more eps to find Swampy (Swampy being found in the 3rd), and a last one for the big climatic battle against the evil kidnappers, and finish up series 2.

So, I have it all planned out, I just gotta find my comic making mojo. Hang in there folks, the finish line is in sight, and my Mudfish partner is waiting!

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 05, 2008, 01:41 »
I dunno. Maybe I won't ^-^

Well, I had every intention of making a comic today...but...I wasn't in the right mood. I literally couldn't remember anything I had planned out for it >.< So I figure I'll just have to find the groove again. Too much Rping me thinks. The only thing I can remmeber was decideding I'de take 3 more eps to find Swampy (Swampy being found in the 3rd), and a last one for the big climatic battle against the evil kidnappers, and finish up series 2.

So, I have it all planned out, I just gotta find my comic making mojo. Hang in there folks, the finish line is in sight, and my Mudfish partner is waiting!

Here is what i do! I slow down my thoughts to find what i was trying to do or say!

Offline Utack and Swampy

• Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #718 on: November 05, 2008, 22:22 »
Well, no new comic yet, but I did update the first couple of pages so all the issues are up there. Good news for new readers, they won't have to go digging through the pages to find how th search for Swampy is going ^-^

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 08, 2008, 04:59 »
Well, no new comic yet, but I did update the first couple of pages so all the issues are up there. Good news for new readers, they won't have to go digging through the pages to find how th search for Swampy is going ^-^

Very helpful! Keep searching Man!