Author Topic: Dream six Pokemon  (Read 7464 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline tinycowth3pr0

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Dream six Pokemon
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 14:35 »
Aggron, the boss of monstrous pokémon, few pokémon have such an outright beastly appearance

Magmortar, a fat, flaming, ugly man with cannons for arms, 'nuff said.

Scizor, Because it is the Bug Badass.

Tyranitar, for the same reason as Aggron, but a little less for appearance and a little more for awesome power.

Sceptile, greatly inspired by Ash's Sceptile, wich is awesome.

Charizard, seeing my previous choices, i think everyone can see why...

I picked only pokémon wich would be capturable in the anime, and for their fighting style in said medium.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 21:22 »
Mine would be:

Jigglypuff F (Cuddles)
Sewaddle F (Sewsie)
Pikachu
Skarmory M
Torterra M (Terry)
Wailord
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 21:10 »
Escaviler
GIANT Escaviler
Sewaddle
GIANT 17-foot Sewaddle
Wurmple
GIANT 18 foot Wurmple
I think he means REAL pokemon.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline white kyruem master

• white kyurem master
  • Pokemon Fan
  • I love white kyurem!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 00:54 »
My dream team would be

Mightyena a strong obedient pokemon. With  good attacks it makes a valuable  member of the team I really want one.

Persian though very snobby it has good attacks and I think it is good backup for my team in both offense and defence and is one cute pokemon.

Houndoom my favourite pokemon he is probbably my best mate together we ripped through the elite four well he has  got to be the core of my team I love houndoom.

Haxorus the offense of my team I ripped through the elite four with him he is the best.

Tyranitar on level 99 we absolutely destroyed the elite four awesome attack defence everything. He is unstoppable!

Charizard the awesome fire andflying type pokemon with awesome attacks and defence he is going to rule(my team anyway) we can never be separated.

so to sum up my dream team is Mightyena, Persian, Houndoom, Haxorus, Tyranitar and Charizard.

Offline Ivy Windchaser

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 15:43 »
Snivy: Snivy is so amazing. It's fast, it's a Grass type, and just look at the expression on it's face. It's got an adorable arrogance that not much else can match. Scratch that, NOTHING can match. Snivy was my favorite ever since I first saw it as Tsutarja. I love drawing it, it can look cool or cute, and looks awesome either way. Just add a Shiny Snivy, a Servine, a Shiny Servine, a Serperior, and a Shiny Serperior and I'll be the happiest trainer I know.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 15:56 by Ivy Windchaser »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 20:41 »
1. Blaziken
Versitle, fastish with blaze, and just all around awesome! I'm blaziken's #2 fan, and we all know who #1 is.  (See next poster)

2.Darkrai
I use this when I battle my brother, and he banned it because i'd use the dark void/nightmare spam. Also, did you know it could learn icebeam?

3.Espeon
Fast, high sp attack and with a good lead can be a pain to get rid of. (Like my bad spelling)

4.Porygon-Z
Versitle fastish. This was also banned by my brother. ( I got a shiny over gts)

5.Gallade
Good attack, sort of fast.

6. Lucario
Very balanced, and can spam.

New lineup:

1. Blaziken
2. Lucario
3. Flygon
4. Espeon
5. Darkrai
6. Umbreon

Offline Grasshole

• Iceduck Fan
  • I am the hero the world deserves, but doesn't need
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 00:26 »
All Rottoms..  :P
Friend : Hey, I just found a new Pokemon!

You : Really? What is it? Oh, it's a rock.

Friend : It's not a rock, it's an undiscovered rock type Pokemon!

You : Yeah, sure it is. Hey, I have an undiscovered Pokemon too. *Blows up balloon* See?

Friend : That's just a balloon.

You : And that's just a rock.

Friend : I HATE YOU.

Offline I am seviper hear me hiss

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 20:40 »
I love so many Pokemon but these six are no doubt my favorite and Pokemon I wish was real:
1. Seviper! I love Seviper, and it loves me!
2. Vulpix! Vulpix is cute, and I think everyone don't like vulpix and only get it cause it can turn into Ninetails, what's almost like Naruto.
3. Mew!!! It's really cute, I love it to bits
4. Taillow I love how it speaks and its a cute bird
5. Luxio I ain't sure why I really love Luxio, I just do
6. Goldeen its a awesome fish and tough
I wish they were all real!

quack98

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 20:45 »
1. Alakazam. He is the psychic type. The only one I ever use, and the best ;D and magic guard protects him from weather

2. Abomasnow - The rest of my team needs hail. And abomasnow is awesome

3. Mamoswine - with a choice scarf. EQ answers my problems, with Icicle crash for stray Salamences.

4. Walrein - Standard Stallrein, minus toxic and plus Aqua ring, I love Walrein he's awesome!

5. Regice - Nye, he's pretty cool, and I love Ice types.

6. porygon-ZR - Adabtability + Hyper Beam. Nuff said. Like Robin, fast and powerful (and can't take a hit  :tongue2:).

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 12:50 »
Over the years, I've found it hard to sort out favourites. I'll start with evolved favourites:

Look at this beast. Platinum stands as one of my favourite games. HGSS? Loses by a small margin to Platinum. The main reason is that the plot is awesome, which culminates in the defeat of Cyrus and the capture of Giratina in order to prevent the Distortion World from sucking up Sinnoh and beyond. The music in the Distortion world is awesome as well. Giratina is the only Ghost/Dragon type ever introduced, and the typing is awesome. The pokedex states it as a Pokemon banned for it's violence, and it is also described as the renegade pokemon or the equivalent of anti-matter. The shiny form is amazing, so I'm hunting one on Platinum =)

Scizor has a special place in my heart, and this is purely because I caught a Scyther in Diamond...and she evolved. I enjoyed it a lot, so she spent time in Diamond. But then I transferred her to HGSS. That is where I levelled her up to Level 100, and found various shiny leaves. She was a valuable team member, and she still resides on Pokemon White. Such a powerful teammate, and Bullet Punch is really fun to spam!

Volcarona was my first BW Lv100 pokemon. It carried me through many elite four runthroughs, and was invaluable for hatching eggs whenever I needed to. I didn't nickname it until about Lv97/98, but that doesn't matter. It's my staple in BW1.

This is special to me because I hunted it for weeks from November last year. After 5,021 Soft Resets, I obtained my first shiny legendary, Lugia. I stared at it for a while afterwards, still quite surprised that I had caught it. It remains on my HeartGold game, and I do put it in the front of my party sometimes to inspire me.

This Ghost/Dark pokemon is awesome, plain and simple. It has one of the best shiny forms I've seen for any Pokemon. I remember watching the DP Anime episode focused on Spiritomb, which made it seem really cool. Also, Cynthia uses one, so that's always a reason to like it!

Drapion, the second Poison/Dark type of Sinnoh. In my opinion, I like Drappy more than Skuntank. I remember being traded a shiny Drapion from the Arceus GAME event some years ago (2010?). It was hacked, caught in the Pokemon League...but I still treasured it as my own. Drapion was fun to use and to mess around with. However, I like it because it's awesome, enough said.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 14:44 »
I've never given it much thought before but I suppose my ideal party would be this:

I've never attempted to get this party before... I think it would be awesome though.

There are lots of Unova pokemon there as well, I really like Unova pokemon on the whole...

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 16:37 »
Team update!

1. Blaziken
2. Lucario
3. Espeon
4. Umbreon
5. Milotic
6. Flygon

Offline nathansith

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 19:20 »
i thought long and hard on this and this is what i came up with:
stealth rock, earthquake, giga drain, leech seed.
because he is just a great tank with entry hazards, leech seeds, and his earthquake can knock through all those  steel sweepers like aggron

fly, u- turn, toxic, shadow claw.
braviary is so good, with his u- turn, he can escape any pokemon with a type advantage.

heal pulse, aura sphere, drain punch, copycat
i know, he is way overused, but i can't beleive  people usualy do not use his heal pulse and copycat. and i just had to give him aura sphere.

avalanche, dig, dive, flash cannon
people alwayse cooses thi fire type because ash has his fire starters as his strongest pokemon, but i say it is the water type tht is better exept for sceptile, and serperior.

shadow ball, energy ball, pain split, flamethrower
now i can't beleive nobody likes this guy, even on a voting pole on a websit he is number 15 on the list of fire types. i just love how he can learn awesome moves.

x-scisor, night slash, thunderbolt, mimic
another overused pokemon, but he is still just simply awesome.

Offline nathansith

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2013, 19:21 »
stealth rock, earthquake, giga drain, leech seed.

fly, u- turn, toxic, shadow claw.

heal pulse, aura sphere, drain punch, copycat

avalanche, dig, dive, flash cannon

shadow ball, energy ball, pain split, flamethrower

x-scisor, night slash, thunderbolt, mimic

Offline Zekrom26

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 20:00 »
I would have

Dragonite