Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Sun & Moon Progress Thread

<< < (2/16) > >>

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on November 23, 2016, 20:22 ---I ended up with Dark Void from Metronome and pretty annoyed that only Darkrai can use it. I think this was during one of the Totem battles and the thing kept getting help successfully.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Smeargle can learn Dark Void via Sketch, unless something has changed in this gen.

Captain Jigglypuff:
Darkrai can only use Dark Void successfully now similar to how Hoopa Unbound can only use Hyperspace Fury successfully.

Pam-the-Lamb:
 Toastie - Level 13 (Rowlet)
 Pikipek - Level 7
 Ledyba - Level 7
 Yungoos - Level 8
 Rattata - Level 8
 Slowpoke - Level 7

I've just gotten to Hau'oli City! Pretty much just gotten there now this minute. I'm playing Moon right now so it's day time at the moment - it's nice. The Mario outfit in the clothes shop caught me off guard aha.

Really enjoying it at the moment. I've got a new do and I'll take it to uni with me tomorrow for those tasty streetpasses.

SirBlaziken:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on November 23, 2016, 20:32 ---Darkrai can only use Dark Void successfully now similar to how Hoopa Unbound can only use Hyperspace Fury successfully.

--- End quote ---

Spore is better anyways (save not hitting grass types).

not chloe:
So I've literally gone mad and played for about 10 hours (whilst doing other things as well of course, but I've just got off the ferry to Akala island.

Popplio (Roland) Lvl. 20
Growlithe (Buster) Lvl. 16
Magnemite (Zabi) Lvl. 17
Kedabra (Sike) Lvl. 18

I want more Alolan Pokemon and there don't seem to be that many?? It's bothering me how it's mostly Kanto Pokemon tbf because after a whole summer of Pokemon GO they're about the only Pokemon I don't really want to see. Also all the Alolan Pokemon I have seen so far are a bit ugly tbf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version