Poll

Why is using not very used Pokémon important?

Because they need love ♥
8 (53.3%)
Because they can be a nasty surprise for the opponent.
5 (33.3%)
They aren't lol.
1 (6.7%)
↑ I think the one who voted for that has no idea on Pokémon.
1 (6.7%)
I am doubting more than Descartes. Give me some more time to think, please.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Unsuspected, "unviable" Niche Pokémon of the Day  (Read 40073 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: Unsuspected, "unviable" Niche Pokémon of the Day
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2014, 23:58 »
I don't know about Cresselia but I think I am lovely and deserve more love <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2014, 00:01 »
I always thought of Cresselia as a great mon back in the Gen IV days but I don't think I actually ever used it, or, if I did, I used it badly. I never even considered using it as a screener back then but then again I did prefer all out offence haha.

But yeah, solid article once more.

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2014, 13:06 »
I always thought of Cresselia as a great mon back in the Gen IV days but I don't think I actually ever used it, or, if I did, I used it badly. I never even considered using it as a screener back then but then again I did prefer all out offence haha.
I reckon Cresselia really shined (heh) in the Gen V VGC days, specifically 2013 VGC IIRC. It does well with speed control there, considering access to trick room, icy wind and thunder wave. Dual screens are also twice as useful, as it blocks damage for two pokemon.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2014, 13:22 »
I reckon Cresselia really shined (heh) in the Gen V VGC days, specifically 2013 VGC IIRC. It does well with speed control there, considering access to trick room, icy wind and thunder wave. Dual screens are also twice as useful, as it blocks damage for two pokemon.

I didn't play any Gen V outside of one play through of White so I really woudn't know =P

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2014, 22:42 »
Yes, Chloe is lovely and deserves more genuine shipping. Let's move to the next Pokémon.

Today, we are presenting a horsey goat made of Steel, which is supposedly the leader of the other three horseys. Welcome to Hell, Cobalion.

More MetaSprites, MOOOOOOORE!

Cobalion looks noble, and it does demonstrate the fighting style of a knight on the battlefield (even its ability, Justified, which increases Cobalion's Attack by One Stage once it is hit by any damaging Dark Type Move, sounds Medieval); moreover, its Steel/Fighting Typing, only shared by Lucario, is a great combination, both offensively and defensively. Its Stats also show it is a tough swordm… swordbeast.

Cobalion
HP: 91 | Attack: 90 | Defence: 129 | Special Attack: 90 | Special Defence: 72 | Speed: 108

So, you might be wondering: why is it an «Unsuspected, "unviable" Niche Pokémon of the Day»? Take a look at its Special Defence: almost any Super Effective Special Hit will leave it at the red zone of the HP Bar. More? Its Offensive Stats are both 90; nothing that hits very hard without a boost. It was a UU Pokémon by Generation V, and many sets were written for it for the OU tier; however, in Generation VI, nothing regarding OU appears, and Cobalion sits at RU.

Let's see what we can do with this one.

Goat (Battle) Simulator

Cobalion @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Naive Nature (+Speed, -Special Defence)
EV: 28 Attack/228 Special Attack/252 Speed
Ability: Justified

Hidden Power Ice
Volt Switch
Close Combat
Taunt/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Iron Head/Zen Headbutt/X-Scissor/Poison Jab

This set is exactly the same as the one used in Generation V (I have to be honest), but due to the nerf of Hidden Power, now it has to rely more on Life Orb, granting it more chances to OHKO many threats. Hidden Power Ice, with this investment, is able to OHKO Physically Defensive Gliscor, and heavily dent Breloom, whhich is unable to KO with Mach Punch. With Life Orb, Cobalion is also able to OHKO BulkyDos with Volt Switch, while hurting a lot all kinds of Skarmory. Close Combat is able to OHKO Blissey, while leaving Chansey to 2HKO range.

The fourth slot is filler. Taunt ensures nothing will set up on you, Stealth Rock is the general move, Stone Edge acts more or less as Volt Switch (but without switching, and hitting harder few different Pokémon), Iron Head gets STAB and hits decently hard with Life Orb, Zen Headbutt gets rid of those pesky Fighting Types (with a chance to Flinch, and so Iron Head does), X-Scissor ends Grass, Dark, and Psychic Pokémon, and Poison Jab basically ends Fairies because Grass Types that are weak to Poison in OU are a rare sight.

Prior damage in form of Hazards or even Status (Burn, Poison, Toxic) help this Cobalion fulfilling its task, and it can even discard Stealth Rock then.

Escape Goat

Cobalion @ Occa Berry/Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)/Naive Nature (+Speed, -Special Defence)
EV: 252 Att/252 Spe/4 Def
Ability: Justified

Stone Edge
Close Combat/Sacred Sword
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave/Taunt/Iron Head/Hidden Power Ice

You might be wondering "why the heck am I supposed to carry a Berry that is not Lum or Chesto?". The answer is: Luring. Cobalion is so bulky that can actually survive a Close Combat from Mega Pinsir (not with a +2 Boost in Attack, though) and KO back with Stone Edge. "But Occa Berry is for Fire Attacks, you stupid c*nt!". Yes, it is, and with this Item, Cobalion is guaranteed to survive a Choice Banded Fire Blitz from Talonflame, and Cobalion is able to KO it back with, again, Stone Edge. If you are not interested in surviving this attack from Talonflame, or you have Reflect Support, Leftovers is, and should, be the option to use. No, using a Choice Scarf is not acceptable for Cobalion in OU; it does not hit very hard.

The second attack depends on your preference. Yes, Close Combat is very powerful, but it reduces Cobalion's excellent Bulk, thus being unable to stand a strike from Talonflame and Mega Pinsir. If you do not want to risk it, Sacred Sword offers a 90BP Attack without any drawbacks. Volt Switch is very useful for escaping from Magnezone and chipping some damage, although it hits quite hard against Pokémon that are weak to Electric, especially when using a Naive Nature (if this is the chosen Nature, then move the 4 EV from Defence to Special Attack).

The last slot depends on the role you want to take as a Cobalion. Thunder Wave and Taunt are for general utility, while Iron Head is a STAB move that hits Clefable and Togekiss for moderately high damage (with a nice chance to Flinch), while HP Ice, as usual, maims Gliscor, both Landorus, and most Dragons.

Do not even think going slower: Terrakion and Infernape always run Positive-Natured 252 Speed. The Attack investment is also necessary, because, for our disgrace, Cobalion might lose the OHKO on Mega Pinsir. Wish Support, and maybe Screens, are the key for this Cobalion, and Cobalion reciprocates by Scouting, Luring, and Eliminating.

Cobalion, the Elegant Goat Pokémon. It might be Rarely Used, but one should feel lucky if one sees Cobalion; it will be a precious faint by Cobalion.

So, what do you think about Cobalion? Is Virizion more fabulous? Or Keldeo, perhaps? Should I make tomorrow Catalan and Islamic jokes? No, of course not. But for the rest, visit (and read) tomorrow's issue!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 14:01 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2014, 23:10 »
Hmm, I'm surprised by how little power it has; I've never looked at the stats of Cobalion before so that was somewhat intriguing to me. Definitely agree on the whole "no scarf" point, you really need that power behind it to properly utilise it.

So yeah, I found this one very insightful =]

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 23:56 »
Yes, bar Terrakion and Keldeo, the other two Sworbeast do not have a lot of offensive capabilities; however, they have access to Sword Dance and Work Up, which can be used if you want to get walled hard early-game. The time for a new Pokémon has arrived, though.

Today, we will review a genderless Pokémon that likes to hang out too much with Male Pokémon. I am talking about... Miku Hatsune Meloetta.

No, there are currently no MetaSprites for Meloetta.

Yes, you are correct. Meloetta can have two formes, but Meloetta must use its signature move, Relic Song, to turn from Meloetta-Base (Normal/Psychic) to Meloetta-Pirouette (Normal-Fighting). It is, as well, a Special, Normal-Type with 75 Base Power and 100% accuracy move with a 10% chance of putting the opponent to Sleep, chance that is doubled due to Meloetta's ability, Serene Grace. However, due to the fact one does not simply walk into PKMN.net invest in both attacks, especially when Meloetta can change Stats during the battle, is has usually been a one-dimensional Pokémon, especially using its Base Form, which is not bad at all:

Meloetta-Base
HP: 100 | Attack: 77 | Defence: 77 | Special Attack: 128 | Special Defence: 128 | Speed: 90

But Meloetta-Pirouette is great as well:

Meloetta-Pirouette
HP: 100 | Attack: 128 | Defence: 90 | Special Attack: 77 | Special Defence: 77 | Speed: 128

Notice that, after switching, Meloetta will always appear as its Base forme.

Meloetta has always been, nevertheless, a forgotten Pokémon. Not for the ones who enjoy Rule 34… [The autor is vomiting]

Generation V, or, better said, B2 and W2 brought Keldeo, a Pokémon with a Solid Speed, very good Special Attack, an excellent STAB combination with a Fighting-Type Psyshock (Water/Fighting), and which resembles a Pony. As well, B2 and W2 introduced the Therian formes of the Forces of Nature, thus leaving Meloetta into a dark spot. It was UU by then, and now RU.

Time for the sets.

Stayin' a-Base

Meloetta @ Leftovers/Assault Vest/Life Orb
Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack)/Timid Nature (+Speed, -Attack)
EV: 4 Def/252 SpA/252 Spe (or 248 HP/252 SpA/8 Spe if using Assault Vest, along a Modest Nature)
Ability: Serence Grace

Psychic/Psyshock
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Thunder/Hyper Voice/Calm Mind

This is the most common Meloetta, and it is easy to see why: it does not require a move to transform, it has massive defences, proper Speed, immunity to Ghost, and a very High Special Attack.

The first slot has different targets. While Psychic hits very hard overall, Psyshock has the ability to take Blissey and Chansey down without too much effort, especially with a Life Orb and a Modest Nature. Focus Blast offers the coverage a Psychic Type needs, and so does Shadow Ball, being able to 2HKO Latios and… Latias.

252+ SpA Life Orb Meloetta-P Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latias: 198-234 (65.7 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The last slot determines what Meloetta can do. If Thunder is chosen, Meloetta has 60% chances (not counting the accuracy of the move) to paralyse the opponent, which is always nice; Hyper Voice gives a very-welcome STAB that will hit Neutrally most of its targets (and powerfully), while Calm Mind makes Meloetta hit even harder while increasing its already ridiculously-high Special Defence. Take note that Calm Mind can not be used with Assault Vest, and that it is better used with Leftovers, although Life Orb + Wish Support is a very hard-hitting and enduring combination. Hyper Voice and Thunder should be used with either Assault Vest or Life Orb.

Get on the Dance Floor!

Meloetta @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)
EV: 252 Att/4 Def/252 Spe

Relic Song
Close Combat
Return
Knock Off

Getting one of the best Neutral-STAB combinations of the game, along with a Dark Move, grants Meloetta-P a lot of destructive Power. Relic Power should be used as soon as possible to destroy other Pokémon, but be careful when switching (at least you are not weak to Pursuit). Return is a very powerful move that hits for a surprisingly big amount of damage, while Close Combat takes care of Rock and Steel Types. Of course, you'd be walled by Ghosts... if you did not have Knock Off. Basically, it creates another infamous almost-non-resisted combination along Close Combat, this being only resisted by Heracross and Toxicroak, hard to see nowadays, and Fairies, who are hit hard by Return due to the fact few of them are Physically Defensive. If you want to expoit its decent physical defence, you can go down to 192 or 112 EV in Speed to outrun Positive-Base 120 and Positive-Base 110 Pokémon, respectively, dumping the rest into HP; you won't get an even number, so don't worry about Life Orb's recoil.

Bi-Dance-sual

Meloetta @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Naive Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)
EV: 64 Att/252 SpA/192 Spe

Relic Song
Close Combat
Knock Off/Shadow Ball/Thunder
Hidden Power Ice/Psychic/Ice Punch

"If it ain't broken, I ain't mendin' it". This is what set claims. Most people will expect a full forme, not the combination of both; this is the beauty of this set.

Relic Song transforms Meloetta-Base into Meloetta-P, thus being able to murder different Pokémon, especially with Close Combat and the buffed Knock Off. However, since most people do not expect it to transform, it should be used conservatively, thus being Hidden Power Ice and, perhaps Shadow Ball, or Thunder, or Psychic as valid options. Running calculations on this Pokémon is usually not worth the effort, because it already OHKOs many Pokémon with the right moves, especially late game, when Meloetta-P should be used (to the fullest extent).

If one does not desire to outspeed Timid Alakazam, Starmie, and Dugtrio, one can opt for 112 EV in Speed to outspeed Latios and Latias, which are much more common. Invest the rest in Attack to buff even further Meloetta-P's attacks.

Meloetta, the Super Fabulous K-Pop Star Pokémon. It might sing along Alice to create the best choir ever made, but should you not be prepared, it will tear your ears (and heart) apart.

So, what do you think about Meloetta? Should it be loved much more than it is now? Should it be a Female or a Trans? Don't miss the next Issue!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 20:32 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2014, 00:01 »
Meloetta was on my B2 team when I beat the E4. Since then, it has become my favorite legend.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2014, 00:11 »
Huh, did not know about it's in battle mode change, I thought it was just a different version or something. The more you know~

may even give it a test one day with the second set, seems very interesting to me.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2014, 22:55 »
Always remember to be extremely careful while playing with Meloetta, especially if you are using its alternate forme. New Pokémon!

Today, we are presenting a Fairy that is not a Fairy. Yes, I am as confused as you are. Welcome, Uxie.

Fun fact: this MetaSprite is close to Uxie's real size.

If you read Cresselia's Article, something I doubt you did, you will realise that Uxie is very similar to Cresselia: introduced in the same Generation, with the same Special Defence (130), Typing (Psychic), and Ability (Levitate), they both usually have been pretty close tier-wise: during Generation IV, Cresselia was BL, while Uxie was UU; Generation V meant BL2 for Cresselia and RU for Uxie, and in Generation VI Cresselia has a RU status while Uxie is sitting in NU. Does that mean that Uxie is entirely outclassed by Cresselia? No.

Uxie
HP: 75 | Attack: 75 | Defence: 130 | Special Attack: 75 | Special Defence: 130 | Speed: 95

Perhaps you will see it more clearly with the sets.

Pre-Batman

Uxie @ Light Clay
Bold/Impish Nature (+Def, -Att/+Def, -SpA), Timid/Jolly Nature (+Spe, -Att/+Spe, -SpA)
EV: 248 HP/252 Def/8 SpD (if going for +Def), 248 HP/8 Def/252 Spe
Ability: Levitate

Reflect
Light Screen
Memento
U-Turn

One of the things that differentiates Uxie from Cresselia, not taking into account their size, is Uxie's ability to use the second fastest U-Turn a Defensive Pokémon can have in OU, just below Zapdos (which will not usually use U-Turn) and Mew. Reflect and Light Screen are the Support Uxie can offer with this set, and it can escape from most Pokémon with U-Turn if one feels like living... or Memento if one feels sadand wants to encourage the rival to switch, because, between the the drop of two stages on both offences that the opponent will receive and both Screens up, nothing would be able to stop even a Sharpedo that tried to set up.

The bulkiest approach does offer a lot of staying power, and more chances to use U-Turn, but the fastest spread outspeed a lot of Pokémon in the Metagame, including proficient Taunt users, allowing Uxie to escape. Talking about U-Turn, it can be used to deal damage or just to escape. If you choose to run a -Attack Nature, does not matter very much if the Attack IV is 0 or 31 (provided Screens are up), but if you want to play safe, go for 0.

Ducks don't like Rocks

Uxie @ Leftovers
Impish or Bold Nature (+Def, -SpA/-Att)
EV: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
Ability: Levitate

Stealth Rock
U-Turn
Heal Bell
Thunder Wave/Yawn/Foul Play

Other things Cresselia can not do are setting Stealth Rock and curing the team without fainting; this set exploits to the maximum what Cresselia can not do. Stealth Rock used in Uxie is like doing the same with Registeel: almost an assured task due to its superb bulk (but Uxie has a very good Speed tier, especially for a Wall). U-Turn allows Uxie to escape, and it can even deal some damage when using Impish. If going with Bold, this time reducing the Attack IV to 0 is a necessity, because this one does not have Screen Support (per se). Heal Bell allows to cure the team from Status, while the last slot can be filled with ease by any of these three moves: Thunder Wave allows Uxie to outspeed most things, and thus to do its job efficiently, Yawn discourages the opponent to stay (it might even score a sleeping Pokémon, but be careful with the new sleeping mechanics and Sleep Clause), while Foul Play is chosen over Psychic because most Psychic types will try to switch into you and their intention will be to end you with a Shadow Ball; since most of them are very weak to Foul Play due to their low Defence and the fact Dark is Super Effective on most Psychics from OU, it is a great option to use if you do not want to be Taunt bait or if you want to score a KO.

Uxie, the McPixie Pokémon. Perhaps it can not blow up like Azelf or be as pink as Mesprit, but its supportative qualities are as strong as its knowledge and eyes: a lot.

So, what do you think about Uxie? Would you adopt one? Will GL be scared? Do not miss the next issue on him!

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2014, 23:03 »
Uxie is one of my favourites to use in tier shift tbh, buuuut in standard it's very difficult for it to do something useful without being outclassed.

Still, Uxie's access to foul play makes it somewhat more threatening offensively than Cresselia. It's also really good vs Medicham if you're insane enough to be using Uxie in OU:

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Uxie: 105-125 (29.6 - 35.3%) -- 21.2% chance to 3HKO

Pretty decent, although it does fail to 2HKO back without a Life Orb or some investment. Can afford a little investment, at least, especially given that 21.2% to 3HKO doesn't include leftovers, but tbf T-Wave completely cripples Medicham anyways sooooo
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2014, 00:05 »
It's weird, in Gen IV I found Uxie much easier to use than Azelf but I'd not even considered using it in this one. Really like it as a Pokémon so I was happy to see this one get some coverage =]

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2014, 01:32 »
Dick is right; the second set can be done by Mew with +5 base Speed, but not the first one. Anyway, I have always found it useful, even in Übers instead of Cresselia (both are fantastic there). Nevertheless, I think we should move to the next article.

Today, we are about to review Miku Hatsune's boyfriend Hank Hill a very kind person around who has been lately commenting on all my articles so that I don't mess up with his with perseverance. Say hello to… GL, also known as Alex.

Credit goes to himself this time.

Alex has been around these forums for a long time… hidden, changing accounts, and livin' la vida loca, both virtually and physically; however, life for him has changed, and he is ready to adapt himself to a new environment with a positive and "=P" attitude. Will he dominate his new world and defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance become Propane and Propane Accessories World's Leader? Because he is ready with Stats like these:

GeeEll
HP: 69 | Attack: 42 | Defence: 133 | Special Attack: 99 | Special Defence: 148 | Speed: 189

Settin' the sets for our favourite Fire/Grass Type.

What's the spell? Loadsemone!

GeeEll @ Luck Incense
Quirky Nature (+lolwut, -Sense)
EV: 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe
Ability: Adaptability

Trick Room
Flatter
Bestow
U-Turn

When one uses GL on battles, one has to assume the worst (for the opponent): at least first-degree burns will be suffered by them. The combination of Luck Incense, natural high Speed, and Trick Room makes this set one of the most frustrating to face in OU. In fact, Trick Room just works as Taunt, but since GL can not learn it, he has to go with this. After the opponent notices how "smart" you are, Flatter them up to the point of raising their morale... and confusion. "lol wtf is he doing lol xd D:D:D:D: where am i" is basically what you will read in Showdown's chat. After such an impressive performance, you will no longer need your Luck Incense: Bestow the item upon the opponent. At this point, the opponent will have more than half of their HP bar gone by confusion. But… it seems you are running out of luck. What are you doing!? U-TURN! NOW! If you bring a Delibird with Rapid Spin after your attack, then it is an almost assured victory because the opponent should have died of laughter and panic.

#Banter

GeeEll @ Mental Herb
Jolly Nature (+Laughter, -Slaughter)
EV: 252 Att/4 SpD/252 Spe
Ability: Prankster

Chatter
Swagger
Judgement
Hold Hands

As you can see, a full-Attack invested GL is... strange. Don't be confused, because he is playing easy, due to the fact he wants to relax. Of course, Chatter is mandatory on this set, because otherwise GL would just lurk, and that is not nice. However, there are moments in which Del, Sappy, Alice, among others, offer moments of action and banter (hence the name of the set); then, your best bet is to use a massive amount of Swagger, so that everyone is pumped to the max. However, this might not be OK sometimes; perhaps somescout has offended someone or some way of thinking. In those cases, Judgement is used to measure the amount of male-cow-manure the user has said, and act in consequence: depending on the gravity of the comment, Hold Hands must be used from 1 to 3 times. No one must avoid this bonding, even if you are not the culprit. BOND WITH HIM. Perhaps you are worried about "what if they Taunt me like crazy?". Easy: Mental Herb offers something to do at 4:20 and as well prevents Taunts, and it can be shared to increase the effect of all your moves (bar Chatter, whose effectivity is reduced by a 3.14%).

GeeEll is love, GeeEll is life

GeeEll @ Discount Coupon/Berry Juice
Gentle Nature (+, -)
EV: 248 HP/8 SpA/252 Spe
Ability: Moody

Milk Drink
Trick
Brine
Recycle

Due to the mess that Pokémon mechanics and physical-world mechanics represent, as a result, Alex's movepool has become a chaos, but he can work around it. Because of the fact you are not exactly the richest man of the world, and the fact you can only have four moves (sorry, Jagger), you might as well have free acess to some source of energy and a heavily defensive yet reactive spread: Milk Drink is an excellent choice. Nevertheless, after swallowing gallons of milk, one looks for some other… experiences. Trick serves as a way of tasting other things: you might even Trick yourself and get a Berry Juice! But because it is unlikely to happen, you can always go to the Super Market and use Trick with the cashier while carrying a Discount Coupon, thus allowing Alex to purchase a warm, wet bottle of wódka for just 12 PokéPounds. Despite all this fun, bad times will come, and Alex will eventually have to eat something Spartan (Chloe agrees). Brine, then, is absolutely necessary to survive in order not to go bananas; and, in extreme cases, or even in moments when you want Alex to be a masochist, Alex can shall use Recycle to remind himself the meaning of one's life.

Alex, the Braveheart Pokémon User. If you want to underestimate him, risk yourself to a hole of madness and chaos within the limits of pkmn.net's forums.

So, what do you think about GL/Alex. Will he ever find true love? Can we ship him, regardless of his love for Swaggie Banter? Do not miss the next issue!

Schedule

Monday: Weather (Rain)
Tuesday: Weather (Sun)
Wednesday: Weather (Sand)
Thurday: Weather (Hail)
Friday: Semi-Weather (Trick Room)
Saturday: Molly

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2014, 01:40 »

this is beautiful ;; what a fantastic read, I am very impressed and humbled =]

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile