Author Topic: Hello! (Q/A)  (Read 3657 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LeafAngel2

• Animal Angel
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Stay cute and cuddly!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! (Q/A)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 23:14 »
I got four questions from Turner. I will answer them all!

1) Do you prefer Razor Leaf or Magical Leaf?
A) That's another toughie! I would say Magical Leaf because I like magic and unicorns and all that, but I'll do some research anyways... (LATAH!) I've done a little research and I couldn't decide which one! If your Pokemon has a better Special Attack Stat, than Magical Leaf. However, if you're Pokemon has better Physical Attack Stat, Razor Leaf. But I'll go with Magical Leaf because I like the name ^.^ Good question!

2) What is your favorite Grass/??? crossover type?
A) Beautifly! I always tried looking for a female Beautifly in my Pokemon Platinum game, so, yeah. Past experience I guess?

3) Which season Sawsbuck is your favorite?
A) Without a doubt, the Spring Season! I love it's pink flowers blossoming all over your Sawsbuck's antlers!

4) What is your favorite Moss Rock location?
A) Well, lemme just look at it from all games... (LATAH AGAIN!) Probably X and Y! I just love how the trees and the grass surround the Moss Rock! I also love how the rock is located in the middle of the area!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 23:53 »
As I said, no one's seen it.....

Anywho, here's an actual question. There's been countless debates about the best fire/fighting final evolution starter here, mostly between the first two. So where do you stand on the matter: Blaziken, Infernape, or Emboar?

Not calling it derpape just this once.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline LeafAngel2

• Animal Angel
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Stay cute and cuddly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 15:55 »
Ok, we have a question from ShinyBlaziken2000. Let's take a look...
Q: There's been countless debates about the best final evolution Fire/Fighting starter between Emboar, Blaziken, and Infernape. Which side are you on?
A: To be honest, I wasn't aware of this. BUT, Emboar is good and all, but just... Not as good... So Emboar is out of the question. That leaves me with Infernape and Blaziken... Lemme do a little research on both of them... (A little time lapse) I'm not considering that Blaziken has a Mega Evolution, I'm going to focus on stats... Blaziken has better HP, Infernape has .1 better Special Defense, Blaziken has MUCH BETTER Special Attack AND Attack, Infernape has better speed, increasing the chances of an opponent to miss, and Infernape has .1 better Defense... I guess I'll have to side with the Blaziken Team!  :laugh:

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 16:57 »
Greetings.

Permit me to introduce myself: I am Delicious_Scout, also known as Martí. If there is someone who causes bile here, that is I.

Nevertheless, my intention is to ensure you have an enjoyable time in this very community. In order to achieve this, make sure to visit our chat. Doing this will grant you +2 in your charisma stat.

My question for you is:

"Have you lost the game?".
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 18:47 »
I guess I'll have to side with the Blaziken Team!  :laugh:

BTW, speed doesn't factor into an opponent missing, unless you played too much Fire Emblem. Nonetheless, you have chosen wisely my child, welcome.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Tahmid ishraque

• Rob Fan
  • Be a pokemon lover!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 19:22 »
Welcome my friend.....Hope you will be happy with us ;D