Poll

Who do you think is the best doctor who of all time?

William Hartnell
2 (2.6%)
Patrick Troughton
1 (1.3%)
Jon Pertwee
1 (1.3%)
Tom Baker
4 (5.2%)
Peter Davison
0 (0%)
Colin Baker
1 (1.3%)
Sylvester McCoy
2 (2.6%)
Paul McGann
2 (2.6%)
Christopher Eccleston
15 (19.5%)
David Tennant
32 (41.6%)
Matt Smith
17 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 284052 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2008, 07:05 »
You don't think the woman with the Judoon is the Rani? Anyway I read the Sun and guess what, they got a picture of Davros(i think he needs wrinkle cream) and a red dalek. Turn Left. RTD's best episode ever. He's a brilliant writer and as he has done some bad scripts, people think "Oh god, it him again", but he has done some marvellous episodes, such as Utopia, Sound of Drums, Voyage of the Damned and Tooth and Claw. But in his stories he has to set the storyline.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2008, 13:13 »
I watched Saturday's episode this morning as I was out on Saturday and recorded it.

I haven't really been watching Doctor Who, but I will watch it more now as this episode showed me what I have been missing. I've only watched a few episodes this series, and they all seemed pretty good. I don't know which ones they were though, and I don't know why I haven't been watching it properly =P

Anyway, I thought this weeks episode was pretty good =] Next week's looks good too, so I will be watching that =]

Offline FaFniR

• Sentret Fan
  • You maybe got lucky for a few good years
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2008, 13:37 »
You don't think the woman with the Judoon is the Rani?

Nope. Say hello to one of three Shadow Proclamation people.

"Footloose and fancy-free, we set off among the adventure towns, seeking the next place, rather than our fortunes."

Role Play Riffs

LOL JOHTO REMAKE

Hollyoaks,espeon

« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2008, 13:39 »
Nope. Say hello to one of three Shadow Proclamation people.
hello Shadow Proclamation.

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: June 24, 2008, 01:56 »
I watched Saturday's episode this morning as I was out on Saturday and recorded it.

I haven't really been watching Doctor Who, but I will watch it more now as this episode showed me what I have been missing. I've only watched a few episodes this series, and they all seemed pretty good. I don't know which ones they were though, and I don't know why I haven't been watching it properly =P

All I can say is that this series has been really exceptional so far - even the smaller episodes have been original, compared to last years rather poor showing I have been absolutely loving season 4 (except for the Agatha Christie episode...). I have even forgiven Tennant for all the pain he's caused me.

The red Dalek? *lol* A referance to the original Daleks at last - looks a lot like the original 70's Dalek we have in our Forbidden Planet Store.

BTW, I took this photo at a recent TCG convention I went to..

Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: June 24, 2008, 11:05 »
The red dalek had some bad*** (donkey) stuck to it, like some metal. Perhaps this is Dalek Caan? Anyway, I thought Davros sounded a bit odd, but the Torchwood guys in it as well. Gwen Cooper for next companion? At least its someone outside of London.

Offline Madama_Papillon

• stuck in the 60s decade.
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: June 24, 2008, 18:38 »
YAY Davros! The creator of the Daleks is back! lol

That Red Dalek looks almost like the one with the Dalek special with Peter Cushing and those Red Daleks with the blue hemispheres.

I miss the Supreme Dalek :(
Heaven and Helll

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: June 25, 2008, 00:17 »
Davros spent some time as the supreme Dalek.. though not the giant spiderlike Dalek from the end of Season 1.. THAT was an awesome Dalek (could have done with some movement though)!

I'm more interested with Bad Wolf the reconstituting of the Dalek fleet.. although I know that Rose coming back consitutes the end of the universe as this heralds the collapse of the dimensional barriers... the Daleks were wiped from time itself. Does this mean that Davro has somehow accessed the time vortex or that Rose has somehow unknowingly retained some abilities?
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline The Librarian

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: June 25, 2008, 06:14 »
the Daleks were wiped from time itself.

I thought it was only the Dalek Fleet around Earth that was wiped out by Bad Wolf Rose. I don't remember anything being said about the Daleks being wiped from time. Only that the Dalek Fleet around Earth had been turned to dust.
"SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE SHEER FASCINATION OF DOING IT, said Death. OR FOR FAME. OR BECAUSE THEY SHOULDN'T."

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: June 25, 2008, 06:23 »
I think Caan resuerrects Davros from the dead.

pokeguru V2

« Reply #1075 on: June 25, 2008, 13:32 »
just to kill him again? I don't know.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #1076 on: June 25, 2008, 15:30 »
Don't the Daleks sucessfully conquer the earth in 2015 in one of the classic episodes and one of the movies? Maybe thats what ll happen?

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: June 25, 2008, 16:26 »
Turn Left = revenge of the christmas specials. 

Davros had better not be killed off in these two episodes, if at all... and no more "last dalek"s or "falling through time" either, please. 
Hurrah~ 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline 1794mew

• Im #027 Sandshrew in the Puk crew version 3. "If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have."
  • Joeno Fan
  • Awww Ain't He Cute *Huggles* Thanks Lorem
    • View Profile
    • Twilight Realm
« Reply #1078 on: June 25, 2008, 17:55 »
the Daleks were wiped from time itself.
They weren't wiped from time, Bad wolf Rose spread every atom of there existance.
Thanks Catstorm
[Sig under creation]

Offline Latias Tamer

• WOCNWORBWONWO
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: June 25, 2008, 18:06 »
This morning I was going into college late, and realised yesterdays Blue Peter was on. I thought I would watch it a bit since I had nothing else to do. They had a big bit about Doctor Who, as they had Freema Ageyman in, so I kept watching. They gave behind the scenes footage of 'Journey's end' film, because Gethin starred as one of the Daleks in it. It included an Interview with Russel T Davies, where he actually says that Davros are coming back. They also showed big footage with Micky, Sarah Jane and Jackie, as well as a sneak preview. Link Below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fCNdaG5Wd8
Yes.