Author Topic: lets count to 100,000,000  (Read 423742 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

quack98

Re: lets count to 100,000,000
« Reply #7335 on: September 01, 2013, 01:50 »
OBJECTION! I said several numbers, just not the right ones!

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7336 on: September 01, 2013, 01:51 »
7356. Whatever, I'm too tired for this. 'Night guys.

quack98

« Reply #7337 on: September 01, 2013, 01:52 »
7357. Night Nate ;)

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7338 on: September 01, 2013, 02:19 »

The swirling arms of light within the portal crashed like waves washing into a tube. For all I saw through the intense light, I noticed that they actually appeared to stick out of the spiritual wall and move in discreet patterns, like a code being put into a lock, as if the portal were making adjustments to the new world before our entry. I felt I didn't know as much about the new world as I thought.
       My arrogance. I always forget that I'm not the only piece in this game. That I may have the tightest grip on the master card but I'm not the only hand that holds it. The Solar Serpents, for example. I showed them respect because I simply chose to. I made it look as if they had some Creator's Will of their own, that they were responsible for the new world. I had created the new world, but I had allowed others to help when I'm sure I didn't need to. I'm allowing others to get more powerful. To tighten their grip where I have mine.

I feel that the more I create the more I take pride in what I have created, and distribute some of my own power for that body's sake. That I have sympathy for them, that they are a part of a reality that has become much more of what it already is than I had expected. I am right to think about this now. No one who could read my thoughts would understand what it is that I'm exactly thinking about. I'm thinking about how I let it happen that I once had absolute power as the Creator, but with each creation, I grew soft and shared some of it with others, allowing them to grow. How I wouldn't stand before an opponent and telekinetically twist his rib cage powerfully to the side and kill him with that move, as I knew I once could.

I am truly losing power because I'm learning to respect the beings around me. I'm becoming more humble as the Creator, and therefore fiends such as Poithon could have killed me at some point... because I would give them the power to do so, somehow let them, rather than being the overpowered monarch who twists fate from afar and causes his creations to die before their loved ones, to see the beautiful sight of a single tear breaking off under the middle of one's eye and drawing down the side of his face.
       As that cruel monarch whom I once was, this was the thing that entertained me most, as I then saw the world of my creations and probed the lives of the most noble of them, killing someone close to the person and enjoying the way that he or she took it, as if I were just writing the stories of each person as to my pleasure. How I've changed as the Creator is how I've let others live their own lives, letting them free, rather than deciding the major events in their lives, paying morbid attention, choosing when they die. Enjoying it when the death of one of my creations lies ahead, ready to take place before someone else, and enjoying it even more when it happens and all the world falls upon the one who witnessed it.

It's very deep, and none of the ones whom I've called Memberlanders would understand how it is to be the Creator, how you would drastically evolve, to the extent that you give up your own power and value your companions more as your equals, and stop playing around with the lives of others. They don't know of my past cruelty and no one does, and they may never find out. But I know for that was my beginning, before my supposed climax, the point at which I knew enough to admit that I had drastically changed, when that feeling is gathered in one fateful moment. That moment is now.
       I have had this sudden string of thoughts, about who or what I really am as the Creator, and though I have just called it sudden, I somehow feel that it really isn't. Is this string of thoughts a string of fate? As in, is the portal doing this to me?
       My soul may have collided with the spiritual wall of this place, and it has left me with a kind of bump that has given me knowledge and understanding that needs to be completely inside me for the new world. It is said that when one passes through a portal, he or she carries the thought of the place being left behind and how that thought has changed up to that point. It is one big wrap for the character they call Lord Draghost.

I had grown soft in the heart over time. So this is the way the Creator must look at things. This is the message of individual fate apart from the kind I had chosen at the Tree of Spirit. So I realize I have grown weaker and stronger in a way, strong with trust, and that I am too reasonable to be invincible, which is what has allowed myself to be hurt upon Poithon's death. The portal did not allow us to all be together and see each other at once, for it was cutting us into our own identical dimensions for only as long as we would be traveling through it. So I muttered something that only I could realize, "This string of thought would be impossible to follow if anyone else knew what I was thinking. But I'm aware of what I am, or what I have allowed myself to become. The true, humble Creator. You don't hear me, but we will meet on the other side. I have just heard the last of what the old world has had to tell me. And my shocking vision of fate... my killing within it is fully understandable because I know my place. This portal has summed up my thoughts and clogged my senses. I didn't expect it to be that much more than simple warping. I had even forgotten that I am still a spirit. So... please wait for me on the other side. My... friends."

The spell of the portal that seemed itself a new dimension was over. What has happened here does not stay here. What I've realized on this strange spiritual journey stays with me. The light of the portal paused and straightened out before me into an intense screen, a flash that would peak and fade. It looked more as if the light shaped itself into something new instead of just fading away. I was in a place where my senses were with me now, a place that felt like one dimension. There was familiar company by my side, and I'm sure that they felt it too. The new world.     
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:33 by SiteHaunter »
I am your master.

Offline Jackal

• Rebellious Spriting Salad
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7339 on: September 01, 2013, 02:21 »
What the hell is that?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:24 by Salado »

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7340 on: September 01, 2013, 02:26 »
7360. The RP, you twit.
I am your master.

Offline Jackal

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7341 on: September 01, 2013, 02:27 »
Don't call me a twit. and i still don't understand.

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: September 01, 2013, 02:34 »
7362. I guess it's my job to uphold the count. Of course I won't call you a twit and get away with it without explaining to you what exactly I'm responding to. We've been small-talking all this time, but we've been doing a Forums Games RP project on a topic called "How far in before the admins show up?" and when that topic was locked, we hoped to move the innocent RP and continue it here. Though it's been a while and it's gone quiet with the RP, I posted for it, though my post was too deep. Maybe you'll do it with us or maybe it came back too intense just now for that to happen, but sorry about calling you a twit definitely. That's where that post was coming from. :(

That RP is here now.
I am your master.

Offline Jackal

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7343 on: September 01, 2013, 02:39 »
'RP' as in 'Role Play,' no?

and forgiven.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:43 by Salado »

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7344 on: September 01, 2013, 02:41 »
7364. Yes, RP = Role Play. A fun, unofficial one we hold on Forum Games usually when we're not small-talking.

Oh, and the number.
I am your master.

Offline Jackal

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: September 01, 2013, 02:44 »
I know what it is but thanks for thoroughly clearing everything up; and sorry for not focusing on the count. I'm working on a sprite project

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7346 on: September 01, 2013, 02:55 »
7366. Sprite project... in the sprite art board, right? I'm sorry, the word "project" has lost its meaning since I also said "RP project"...
I am your master.

Offline Jackal

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: September 01, 2013, 03:08 »
yes. and i mean "project" in a way of saying that it has a theme and multiple parts to it... eventually becoming a single peice

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7348 on: September 01, 2013, 03:14 »
7368. Well good luck then.
I am your master.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #7349 on: September 01, 2013, 09:46 »
7369. If you can write that much all the time, Draghost, you should write my essays for me...  :laugh: