Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83868 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 20:20 »
Dear Sun,

Thank you for not burning the top part of my back when I was swimming today. Please kiss the rest of my back better =[

Loveee <3
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 20:22 »
Hey Sappy of a few minutes ago.

How are you?

Hope you're doing well. I am writing to inform you that you are about to reply to a post saying the following;

Hey Sappy.

How are you?

Hope you're doing well. I am writing to inform you that you are about to reply to a post saying the following;
Hey Sappy.

How are you?

Hey Sappy.

How are you?

WAITTTTT this could carry on forever!
Slowly an old member..

Webby2

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 04:14 »
To myself, if you're going to have a nap, remember to put the alarm on next time. Don't do like you did yesterday and have a "nap" at 6:30pm and wake up at 3:30am ¬¬

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2010, 22:41 »
Note to self: make sure the Californian king snakes are well fed and make sure they don't escape (use tape if necessary) to avoid having them chewing on my jumper again.
P.s. always have a box in the corner for emergencies

To Peanut, the parrot. Thank for bing a pain it the butt. I would have a snake chewing my hand if you didn't try biting me every time I walked past. My reaction time is now a lot quicker.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 00:58 »
Dear women please stop leaving the toilet seat down.

Offline Roxxy the Zangoose

• Destroyer of Dunsparces
  • Joeno Fan
  • Dragonpika is the maker of my awesome avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 01:07 »
Dear school,

I hate you. Why do you torture me by getting me up so early? Please reconsider.

Roxxy

Dear brother,

Listen. I love you, but you are SO annoying sometimes. Please stop annoying me, or I will just get more and more depressed. "Be quiet" doesn't work. Maman, for some stupid silly reason won't let me say shut up, which worked. I don't know what to do...

Roxxy

Dear people of the world,

How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?

Roxxy

Dear Roxxy,

Censored swears are still swears, don't do it please.

GL
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:14 by Gurren_Lagann »

Made by the awesome Infernalbird~
New RPer School NOW OPEN GO SIGN UP!

Offline Boggypete

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 01:29 »
You're such a nice person and I was charmed from the moment we met, and although we've known each other for years I've never let on how I feel about you. I know I missed my chance to get closer to you, and I wish I could go back and do things differently, but I chickened out when the moment came and now I fear I won't get another moment like that at all. I hope that maybe I can let go and move on, or perhaps you feel the same way and I should try again, but whatever happens I hope that you won't break me apart in the process.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 01:41 »
dear shawn,

i still like you and id like a signal if you like me back or not so you dont just keep me hanging there. trust me i wouldve loved to give up on you after over 6 months but i guess i cant huh. anyways, that would be quite rosy. thanks,

Liz

dear bridget,

unfortunately those "anonymous" hate emails you sent me have your name on them. enjoy being screwed over while not knowing how i found out (:

yours truly,
 Liz

dear meaghan,

i tested you a while ago. you got an F, so muhc for superior brains. when i tell you a false secret, and tell you not to tell anyone, dont go and tell casey and think i wont find out. i asked if you told her anything, and you did, after i stated several times that it would ruin our relationship with eachother. i officially dont trust you anymore and im ok with being on only talking terms now after you turned around and went all ass on me.

Your old friend,
 Liz

dear casey,

i love you and all of our many awesome times. may we never grow apart or may you never turn into a bridget or meaghan.

Liz (: <33

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2010, 03:28 »
dear bridget,

sorry to write so shortly between eachother! I just wanted to know that you can't "ruin my life" by exposing my non existant "secrets"!

Thanks,
 Liz!

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2010, 03:57 »
Dear self,

Remember what you told Michou all that time ago? Well, your starting to become a hypocrite :/ if your so unhappy with yourself and things around you, then by god at least try to change! Don't whine about what you don't like and do absolutely nothing to change it, as if all your problems will magically disappear. It's time to get serious, girl, and the clock is ticking.

~ ShiraBliss

Dear mom,

Stop taking everything so seriously, personally, and angrily. Is there some sort of programing going on in that ol' brain of yours that automatically deems everything i say as an attack on your person, because you sure react that way! I want my mom back, i really am starting to hate this hypocritical replica.

~ShiraBliss

Dear Hannah,

I swear, not a single day goes by without remembering what you did. It may have been years ago, when i was absolutely miserable and desperate, but what you did is still fresh in my mind. A word of advice: next time you see someone trying to take their own life, don't walk away because your friends on msn are messaging you, and then don't fake cry the minute mom comes home to make yourself seem even remotely human to a third party member. You are a troll who is far, far from it. Even if you do fake cry again, at least make it less obvious you piece of worthless, selfish, cruel crapola! You were literally encouraging me to continue, and for heat god damn reason may i ask??? Who almost broke her ribs to stop you from getting hurt on the stairs? Me! Who was it that countless times gave up what she wanted in exchange for what you wanted to do, just because i wanted to see you happy? Me! Who was it that took on a fully grown 6 foot man at the age of 9 because you were being harassed? Me, you selfish git, ME! After everything that ive done for you, you seriously wanted me to kill myself? What for?! I demand an answer, dammit!!!!!!

~ your once loving sister, ShiraBliss   
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 05:41 »
Utack writes: 'Dear Swampy, Please stop eating all my peanut butter! Love, Utack ^-^'

Swampy writes: 'Dear Utack, Please put the toilet seat back down! You're buddy, Swampy'

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

ginrei

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 11:26 »
Hello person with an apparently very short memory. It wasn't even two months ago you pretty much shrugged your shoulders and went "eh cba" over something that you dribbled on and on and on about how you were going to this and that and similar hot air about things I knew would never materialise. But *now* the tables are turned and you're expecting things from me which frankly I just don't have the heart to turn round and say "ha rememember when you did this SCREW YOU" so I'll just sit here and stew over it instead of growing a set and telling you where to get off. D<

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 12:46 »
To my past self,
if you reject your best friend (who you are completely in love with) don't be surprised when she still hates you two years later. Oh and living together the entire time probably made it worse.

To my current self,
this topic isn't a time machine its possible past self won't see this.  =[
xx

To the stupidest person in the world...
...NO! Having blood or organs from someone of a different race will not transform you!
Now go away.
Bye.

Tom™

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 00:39 »
To my past self: Send this message to my future self:

Future Tom: You are still a douche.

Sincerely: Future Tom Via Past Tom

PS: Putting your speaker in a box of nasal strips was a goodish idea but find a project box

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 01:10 »
To past self: Be nice to matthew, he only has you to look up to, stop caring for whatever other people think and be there for him like i am in 2010. You are his only friend. You will only understand this when you experience this yourself at some stage. Even though he can be a dick at times, you were too.

To james: I miss you, have you forgotten about me? You're a close friend. One that i could talk about anything with but i feel we are drifting apart. Soon i feel we wont talk at all.

To Future: It is a garruntee that you will look back at me and think i was such an idiot' and i guess it's true with experience. Try hard at alevels like you did in year 11. Make year 10 be a lesson learnt otherwise this will repeat itself. I hope to see you soon future!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:23 by Specstile »

Y FC:0344-9270-9498