News:

Advertising is not just giving a link to another site - some sites are well known to the extent that nicknames are just as bad. The usual punishments apply here as they do to giving links.

Main Menu

Does anyone know how Vocaloid works?

Started by Petzbreeder, May 01, 2016, 16:31

Petzbreeder

I can't work out how to make Vocaloid say anything other than "Ooh Ooh Ooh".

Regardless of what I type, that is literally the only sound I can make it say most of the time.
I'm using the Kaito and Megpoid voces (Mostly Megpoid).

I just can't figure out how the program works. I've tried typing individual syllables, and I've tried typing whole words. It just never says what I want it to say.

If I wanted to for example, type the lyrics to the Backstreet Boys song "I want it that way" into Vocaloid, how do I type it to make it say the actual words?

Here is a link to the song.

Here are the lyrics to the beginning of the song:
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

I would love to be able to recreate pop songs using a combination of Fruityloops and Vocaloid.

Edit: I worked it out after watching many tutorials.