Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98866 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #1245 on: January 25, 2015, 22:45 »
 This Haralambos says "some feminist writers" rather than specifying who.

If only I could write "some feminist writers" in my exams rather than using specific studies, I would be set for an A.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 25, 2015, 23:05 »
Not sure of how events went down but if they hit you then it's them that's legally at fault so you should be okay. Over here most insurance companies will make the person who hit you sort it through their own pocket if they're uninsured.

Well, basically what happened is that this girl was driving on the high way in front of me, and when she was like 300 feet away, her car started to spin out, I couldn't change lanes, and I hit her. Typically driving in the wrong direction makes it your fault, but I've been in a similar situation before and the police actually gave me a warning for a speeding ticket, even though I was going 5 miles an hour when I slid into an existing car crash that was blocking the road. In the eyes of the law, I'm supposed to be some superhuman with a crazy reaction time that can foresee accidents, or else I'm at fault for not controlling my vehicle.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 25, 2015, 23:16 »
^Yeah, because 3 and a half second is plenty of time to change lanes when you're busy being careful because of the ice going 60 mph plus there's probably other cars right there too (don't know about traffic, I wasn't there)

Not sure of how events went down but if they hit you then it's them that's legally at fault so you should be okay.
I just got into a pretty bad accident on the high way. A truck spun out and I t boned them going 60 mph.

It's probably their fault because they spun out. My guess would be because of all the ice, considering you're up north (like me) and it's january, so not having ice would be abnormal. So if they sue you, I don't think it would work because you were driving along your merry way and didn't purposely hit them. That's how I see it. Then again, the law expects you to have cat-like reflexes and have superhman control, so I dunno.

Anyways, my cousin's over and we ordered pizza. Plus the snows piling on so hopefully I get the day off tomorrow.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1248 on: January 26, 2015, 00:29 »
oh my god glasgow's portfolio thing isn't working ughghghghghg
only 3/15 of my images are appearing even though they're the right size and file type (png/jpg) but some of the stuff with text in it once it's been re sized is distorted and idk

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 26, 2015, 11:45 »
I went to the hospital for an appointment about my eyes today and if all goes well, in a few months I wont be cross-eyed anymore.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 26, 2015, 15:10 »
I found out late last night that one of the tow guys entered my car and drank the two sprites that I had on my passenger side.

I hope they were still all shaken up from the accident and they exploded all over him. Especially since that company tried to keep my car and wouldn't give it back until I told them I had a $900 speaker system they'd need to pay for if they wanted it that badly.

I also hope those 200 calories made him put on some extra weight he doesn't want.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 26, 2015, 18:17 »
Got my mock results back today, although I've only got the exact results for maths. Got A / A / B / D in Maths / Physics / Law / Politics respectively, but I knew I'd done terribly in politics because we were restricted on topics and one of them I won't do in summer because I'm just bad at it xD Had it been unrestricted I prolly would have got a A/B.

Got 70/72 in the maths paper though, which counts as 100% because 68+ is 100 UMS and anything over doesn't get any extra credit ^^

Also got a pink hoodie and it is amazing <3
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline palladium

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 26, 2015, 20:42 »
doing terrible in half my classes and fantastic in the rest; midterms were cancelled this week because of a noreaster, so i get more time to study but also theres 30+ inches of snow coming

i'm pretty sick and tired of my dad's constant anti-islam and anti-lgbt rambling; im contemplating getting a tape recorder and recording all of the stuff he says

it's not enough to love the unreal
i am inseparable from the impossible

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1254 on: January 26, 2015, 21:06 »
I just got into a pretty bad accident on the high way. A truck spun out and I t boned them going 60 mph.

60mph in ice? Most people here would run out of balls at 40
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 26, 2015, 22:09 »
 A part of me wants to get a polaroid camera and start up a sketchbook for when I move away for university.

I was going to take the pictures with my film camera and print them out on photo paper but it might be easier to use a polaroid and have them there and then rather than spend ages developing and experimenting on one print.

Speaking of photography, my film wasn't fixed properly - I can only guess that someone poured water into the fixer and diluted it - so I spent another 30/40 minutes in college after everyone had gone home so that I could fix it and wash it again.

On the plus side, my finals are coming along nicely and one of them makes me feel genuine happiness. It's weird that it comes from my "Psychotherapy" shoot.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1256 on: January 27, 2015, 10:08 »
Turns out I didn't put my bank card in the bin at Birmingham New Street... I left it on the bookshelf...

So now I'm without a bank card until the end of the week...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 27, 2015, 16:46 »
60mph in ice? Most people here would run out of balls at 40
20 tops, surely.

Not a personal issue but damn, Bojan went off injured for us last night. Some speculation says he's buggered his ACL up, and that he'll be out for between 6-9 months. That hopefully isn't true (and only Stoke can confirm it) but damn. Scores a belter and then gets laid off on the sidelines for months. One way or another, it seems pretty serious an injury.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 27, 2015, 19:21 »
 I can't understand how these kids on Tumblr will use and exploit another person's death. Isn't 4Chan closing because of all the hate that came from it?

I really hope that whoever made Tumblr realises that they have created a liberal 4Chan that is filled with hate and ignorance.

It's a struggle to try and change my blog into something more peaceful when I'm being fed crap through a straw by people who trivialise tragic events by turning them into weapons that are used to lash out at people because their self prescribed mental conditions prevent them from functioning like a decent human being.

This is just a rant. I don't really care if anyone tries to start an argument at this point.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 21:29 by umbreon#100 »

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 27, 2015, 22:59 »
> Plans on going to sleep
> Spends £100 online shopping instead

whoops