Author Topic: Tim Unzari  (Read 1054 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tim-

• Cause we want to! Cause we want to!
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
Tim Unzari
« on: July 30, 2007, 18:20 »
Character name: Tim Unzari

Description: Tim changed quite alot after his training. Still tall and thin, Tim Unzari's always been physically weak. He has spiked ice blue hair, reaching just below his face, with the tips of said spikes either reaching a lighter blue or even white. He has dark blue eyes, enhancing any determined look he gives you. He wears a navy coloured jacket with teal designs which look like two binding dragons going upwards where you'd usually expect a zip. Where they come to an end on his arm, there is no sign of skin as he wears fingerless gloves of a similar colour on each hand. His trousers are large and muddy brown, which look too big for him, but are kept tidily in place by a grey belt holding the usual six spots for Pokeballs. He wears a pair of black trainers with slivery stripes.

Personality: After his training, Tim become highly determined, but also feels guilty regularly after leaving his previous comrades, making him a less happy trainer. He still likes to smile, whether it's sarcasically or not, but is hard to make laugh as of late. He'll sometimes break down, either angrily, or into tears.

History: Tim was brought up no differently to any other child. His mother and father were very loving. But when he was 9, his father was mysteriously kidnapped, and has not been seen since. This had an overwhelming affect on Tim, and he became less social, more lazy, and rarely talked. He has put off his Pokemon journey until this point because he lacked the effort.

Part I Story Summary!

After he decided Tim was ready, the man shrouded in mystery tells Tim to set out back to Vermillion to see his mother after a battle with two Umbreon. It appears he has some sort of mission, but we're still uninformed as to what it is.

In Mahogany Pokemon Center, he runs into a woman named Mantema Nanaiya. Seeing she is confused and doesn't speak English well, he helps her to tell Nurse Joy the problem, which was an injured Eevee.

After he got to know Mantema slightly better, Nursy Joy explained she needed medicine from another Pokemon Center to heal Eevee with. Eevee was left with the Nurse while Tim offered to take Mantema to Ecruteak Pokemon Center.

They make their way to Ecruteak, but outside Tim runs into an old friend... Shadow Pounder made an unexpected appearence. They battled, but due to all of his remaining Pokemon having a weakness to
Shadow's Electric Pokemon, after Girafarig had been knocked out, Tim stopped the battle to cause less uneseccary damage to his Pokemon, and to rush for medicine for Eevee.

Shadow accompanied them to Ecruteak Pokemon Center and they retrieved the medicine. However, they noticed how weirdly busy it was. Nurse Joy explained there was a mysterious trainer causing damage around the place, and the three became determined to stop him.

Currently, the trio are making their way back to Mahogany with medicine for Eevee while asking people for information on the troublesome man.

Friends and enemies:

Friends:

PART I FRIENDS:

Lewis Sapphire
Shadow Pounder
James Ruston
Khoras 'Calm' Serene
Mysterious Man (NPC)

PART II FRIENDS:

Mantema Nanaiya
Shadow Pounder

Enemies:

PART I ENEMIES
Tyson(NPC)
Vicious Gyarados(NPC)

PART II ENEMIES
The two Umbreon(NPCs)

Pokemon:

Blastoise

Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Water Gun, Bubble, Bite, Hydro Pump, Withdraw, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Surf.

OT: Tim Unzari

Golduck

Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Confusion, Water Gun, Fury Swipes.

OT Tim Unzari

Pidgeot

Attacks: Sand Attack, Tackle, Fly, Wing Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Agility, Mirror Move.

OT: Tim Unzari

Girafarig

Attacks: Psychic, Tackle, Swift, Psybeam, Stomp, Agility, Crunch.

OT: Mysterious Trainer

Completed Gyms:
Brock- Pewter
Misty- Cerulean
Lt. Surge- Vermillion
Pryce- Mahogany
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 17:47 by Tim- »

Offline Iceduck

• Gym Leader
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Rare Candy Trades - steroids for Pokemon est. 1995
    • View Profile
    • My rather bland website
Re: Tim Unzari
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 18:53 »
Approved.

You can now post in the appropriate forums.
Follow me on Twitter! - read it, discuss it, set it as your homepage.  This will soon be added to the PKMN.NET rules.

Offline Tim-

• Cause we want to! Cause we want to!
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Unzari
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 12:32 »
Updated Squirtle's evolving =D And changed my characters personality a little, (He didn't turn out how I was planning for some, strange reason.)

Added Shadow as friend, new Badge, Girafarig moves updated.
Posted on: August 03, 2007, 12:41
Uploaded History of his current story, and made it look all a bit more... attractive and detailed.
Posted on: August 28, 2007, 23:52
Updated for Part II of Unzari's story! New Pokemon and a refreshed History.
Posted on: December 15, 2007, 15:49
New story begun. Updated history a little. Added Mantema Nanaiya as friend, and added Surf in Blastoise's moveset.
Posted on: July 16, 2008, 15:18
Updated story a little and Shadow Pounder's return to Tim's story =D