Author Topic: The Heracross whom the legends have foretold...has arrived.  (Read 869 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TheHeracrossOfLegend

• PokéLeague Champion
  • Pokemon Fan
  • also known as Blue Oak.
    • View Profile
Alright, now that I've checked "overly dramatic and silly forum post title" off my list, I should probably get right to who I am and why I'm here. My name is Sean--you aren't getting any more of my real name than that. I went on a Pokemon hiatus for a while a little before Black and White 2 were released, thinking I had outgrown Pokemon seeing as my interest in it was diminishing. Then, about two months ago, lo' and behold, my love for Pokemon returns, stronger than ever, and hasn't diminished since! But anyway...you're probably wondering how I found this site...or maybe you aren't. I'm not going to act like I'm important. I don't nickname my Pokemon very often, and I wanted a change, so I looked up nicknames for a certain Pokemon, and this site pops up. I check it out, see all the nicknames and think, "Hey, why shouldn't I try that?" So I go ahead and join up.
Not too complicated, right?
I didn't think so.
Now, onto my nickname...Well, I recently realized while I was browsing Bulbapedia articles about Pokemon that I really liked Heracross. It eventually occurred to me that I really loved Heracross, and that he was my favorite Pokemon. The "legend" part of my name is just because it sounds cool and comical to me. Sue me. Anyway, I think that's all you need to know, unless I forgot something, which I probably did. Meh...whatever.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Heracross whom the legends have foretold...has arrived.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 09:01 »
Hey Sean, welcome to the site, might wanna glance over the rules ^^

I think heracross is pretty cool too, love it's shiny, it's mega's not that cool though =/

I'm Dick, btw, I haven't been here too long myself (just over a year), buuut yeah, it's a good site. ^^
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 17:00 by RubyRobin »
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 14:23 »
Hi Sean.  I'm Alice but I really couldn't care less what you call me ^_^

I nickname my Pokemon constantly, and I must confess that I thought it a bit of a shame when certain words stopped getting through the filter.

Enough of that, here's hoping you enjoy yourself!

thanks gl <3

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 14:58 »
Welcome to PKMN.net, Sean! This is a pretty relaxed site, and we're all pretty friendly around here. Take some time to look around! If you're interested in the competitive aspect of Pokemon at all, why not check out Pokemon of the Week! If not, that's totally fine too, as we have plenty of people that don't battle competitively here.

Anyway, nice to meet you, and hope you enjoy the forums. :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 16:41 »
hey there, welcome to pkmn.net! were all pretty nice here, so I think youll hae a good time here. try to pop in irc every now and then, normally theres a few of us on there talking, and itll help to get to know us a bit better. hope you like it here!!

Offline TheHeracrossOfLegend

• PokéLeague Champion
  • Pokemon Fan
  • also known as Blue Oak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 16:47 »
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm sure this'll all go well.
Glory to Arstotzka!