Author Topic: Second Character: Danny Aximili  (Read 525 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

__Strange__

Second Character: Danny Aximili
« on: March 27, 2007, 20:40 »
((Um...I finished my 7 posts in a week, all were 500 or more, but I was never placed on the list. I assume I can create a second CG, but if I can't, let me know, Iceduck, and I'll delete this right away. If you need to check the posts: One in QftGB, 6 in DAK))

(a)  Character name

Danny Aximili

(b)  Age and Gender

65, Male

(c)  Description & Personality

A shaven (or possibly bald) head, and a long white goatee. His attire is normally made of a blue flannel shirt, blue sweatpants, and sandals. He has a semi-athletic build, and stands around 6'2''

A straightfoward man who prefers to be honest, even if it means upsetting someone. He calls anyone younger then him (and that's most trainers) "Sonny" out of habit, considering he has no children of his own. He still has a lot of energy, despite his age, and sometimes just acts like a kid. However, he can become very serious and focused when he wants to, proving that with age really does come wisdom.

(d)  History

Born and raised in Lavaridge Town, Hoenn, Danny aspired to make it to the Battle Frontier. He got his wish, and managed to obtain most symbols, only unable to beat Spencer. He tried again, and though he could never win, he developed a friendship with the man. He trained his Pokemon to battle in the same style - with their own instincts rather then from commands. He's still roaming Hoenn, and one day, he will go back to defeat Spencer. 45 years have passed since he made that vow, but he hasn't given up yet!

(e)  Friends and enemies

Friends: A small frendship with Spencer of the Battle Frontier, as well as Agent Walker
Enemies:

(f)  Pokémon

Tauros

Male

Ball: Safari

Tackle, Tail Whip, Horn Attack, Rage, Scary Face, Pursuit, Rest, Thrash, Swagger, Refresh, Double-Edge

Armaldo

(Male)

Ball: Ultra

Fury Cutter, Mud Sport, Water Gun, Harden, Scratch, Metal Claw, Ancient Power, Protect.

Piloswine

(Male)

Ball: Great

Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Oder Slueth, Mist, Horn Attack, Endure, Take Down, Fury Attack

Kadabra

(Male)

Ball: Fast

Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Miracle Eye, Pysbeam, Reflect, Recover

Items worth noting

Change Cup

Harmonica

PokeGear

Berserk Gene x 3

PokeFlute
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 23:14 by Red Balloons »

__Strange__

Re: Second Character: Danny Aximili
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 21:49 »
Updates - Added Agent Walker to friends.

__Strange__

Re: Second Character: Danny Aximili
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 02:21 »
Upadates - Caught a Kadabra