Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98175 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2014, 20:37 »
fall out boy dropped a new track nothing can go wrong tonight

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2014, 20:58 »
it's only nine o'clock

i'm tired and i want bed to happen but i'm not gonna sleep if i go to bed now ;~;

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2014, 21:31 »
 For photography we've gone down some strange abstract route and our project can be anything this year.

It's weird but I have so many happy ideas.

I really want to do a personal piece on self discovery where in the end there really is no resolve because I haven't figured myself out.

I dunno... to me it seems like an awesome idea to leave during class and take pictures of things I find in the street.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2014, 21:35 »
Turns out I had to change my english Lit from my home school to elsewhere, so I had zero lessons at all today. That and they're tightening up on "non-uniform" for sixth form. No jeans and t-shirts, lets put it that way. Darn school becoming an academy is partially to blame for that.

I don't want to go back to crappy black trousers and white polo shirts already as that's all I have atm ;_; (and they're what I was half-hoping I'd escape from for a couple of years at least)

Wolstenholme

« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2014, 21:38 »
Turns out I had to change my english Lit from my home school to elsewhere, so I had zero lessons at all today. That and they're tightening up on "non-uniform" for sixth form. No jeans and t-shirts, lets put it that way. Darn school becoming an academy is partially to blame for that.

I don't want to go back to crappy black trousers and white polo shirts already as that's all I have atm ;_; (and they're what I was half-hoping I'd escape from for a couple of years at least)

Oh man this so much.

I thought going to sixth form I'd finally be able to hang the uniform and perform better because I was more comfortable but no the bring in full blown 'business dress' and now I sit there wanting to hack my legs of with a blunt axe because I have to wear tights five days a week - I don't even get the choice to wear trousers.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2014, 21:55 »
@ Will and Chloe

I thought it was bad not being allowed to wear shorts for 6th Form ^^;
I do miss unifrom though, even though I tried to follow it as loosely as possible, whoops.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2014, 22:28 »
I was told that my dad has Type 2 Diabetes. He's at risk with a blood sugar of 128 and 600 triglycerides in his blood. When he should have only 150. He's at risk of a heart attack. My dad's condition worries me. But the most painful part is that he brought it upon himself.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2014, 00:10 »
i keep saying bruh unironically how do i stop

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2014, 00:59 »
I was told that my dad has Type 2 Diabetes. He's at risk with a blood sugar of 128 and 600 triglycerides in his blood. When he should have only 150. He's at risk of a heart attack. My dad's condition worries me. But the most painful part is that he brought it upon himself.

I know a bit about Diabetes, both types 1 and 2. Type 2 is kinda brought upon yourself. Type 1 is not something you can control, it just happens, contrary to popular belief. Grandparents have 2 and my brother has 1. By no means are they alone man. Good luck to your dad.

Well, my Shroomish, Mike, evolved into a breloom today on route 117 fighting a roselia. Almost ready to battle Wattson! No pokemon lost so far!

Edit: Damned self destruct claimed my electrike. ;~;
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:32 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2014, 02:01 »
@ Will and Chloe

I thought it was bad not being allowed to wear shorts for 6th Form ^^;
I do miss unifrom though, even though I tried to follow it as loosely as possible, whoops.

Muahaha, our only restrictions from our head of 6th from, and I quote, were:
"No flip flops,no bikinis under vest tops, and no miniskirts if you have thunder thighs"

I can't sleep.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2014, 02:17 »
 I find some of Bloodhound Gang's older stuff funny so I decided to watch an interview and they all seem to be massive douche bags.

Sort of disappointed considering that their music has always been something me and my friends would sing whilst messing around.

(A cheeky little update) I've been absolutely bricking it when it comes down to applying to uni but I've been looking at courses on UCAS and I'm surprised it's not like a dictatorship in regards to what courses you need to have taken. It's just saying get Bs and As and make sure you hit the UCAS points.

Guys. I might be a sociologist thing when I'm grown up.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:55 by umbreon#100 »

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2014, 12:40 »
I feel so rough and tired this morning (well afternoon) oh man please help x_x

Wolstenholme

« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2014, 15:17 »
Cold is getting even worse. I put this cold down to my brother, he must have got it at Leeds Fest. Other than that I walked home with my ex-best friend today, someone I haven't spoken to since we fell out at the age of 13 (she's in the year below so she's just started Year 12.) Surprisingly we still get along really well and it was refreshing to speak to her.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2014, 15:24 »
Two words are making me ever so frustrated right now

Student Finance

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2014, 16:06 »
Yesterday I casually mentioned wanting to preorder OR/AS to my aunt. Today, while I was in the universities library, she decided to go to the mall, happened to pass EB Games, and decided to preorder one for me. Problem was, she wasn't sure which one, so she preordered both (I'll pay for one and she'll buy the other as a gift). This was a great surprise ^^
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.