Author Topic: What's confusing you right now?  (Read 129014 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OranBerrySandvich

Re: What's confusing you right now?
« Reply #675 on: August 04, 2011, 19:39 »
Rare items in Monster Hunter 3 are like buses.
You look, they don't come, you give up, two come along at once.

Matty Cahill

« Reply #676 on: August 04, 2011, 23:13 »
Looking at getting a new phone on contract and I'm looking at mobile internet and it says like 250mb, 500mb, or whatever. I have no idea how much that is, how much I'd need or whatever. All I want is a BlackBerry with unlimited texts and usage to BBM :<

All this confusion might lead me away from a BlackBerry but yeah, I have no idea with this at all haha

I would stick with my phone now but it crashes loads, doesn't recognise my memory card so I can only have one song on it and I just don't like it anymore. It hasn't been as useful as I was hoping it would be. It also loses signal at times so I end up getting some texts really late. Oh, and it doesn't charge properly and stops charging once I get a text. So yeah, new phone is needed xD

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 05, 2011, 10:52 »
 I got my citizens card today, I look like one of thoes drugged up imagrants that you see on tv, on my card.

Atleast Im one step closer to EMA...

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 05, 2011, 11:23 »
Looking at getting a new phone on contract and I'm looking at mobile internet and it says like 250mb, 500mb, or whatever. I have no idea how much that is, how much I'd need or whatever. All I want is a BlackBerry with unlimited texts and usage to BBM :<
iirc, the mb stuff is about how many packets of data your phone can take in and show on the screen at once c: Or something. I remember being told that if you use the internet regularly, you need a rather high amount of mb (like 500) or something.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 05, 2011, 11:30 »
iirc, the mb stuff is about how many packets of data your phone can take in and show on the screen at once c: Or something.

nnnnnnot  exactly

its the monthly bandwidth, or basically the amount of data per month you're allowed to access so to speak
basically if you download a 250mb movie or w/e thats it internet gone
or 250 websites that are 1 mb each you get the idea

websites aren't that chubby in respect to megabytes so you won't be using that much

i think bbm works over the internet? never had one (primarily an Android person myself) so i don't have a clue but i can't imagine it'd be  using more than a few kilobytes each time to send a message
           

Matty Cahill

« Reply #680 on: August 05, 2011, 12:12 »
i think bbm works over the internet? never had one (primarily an Android person myself) so i don't have a clue but i can't imagine it'd be  using more than a few kilobytes each time to send a message

Yep it does which is why I'm conscious about how much Internet I'd use. I think I understand it now... I don't use Facebook/Twitter/etc., and any other site I can wait to use when I'm out so maybe I could get away with 250mb... Hmm...

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #681 on: August 05, 2011, 12:22 »
So I anonymously posted a (crap) sketch of something aaaaaaaaaages ago on a chan-esque site
Someone has taken it and coloured it (badly) and posted it on dA

This wasn't a big deal until I noticed that it's been favourited NINETY SIX TIMES

WTH so I can spend hours over something and not even get near that amount, but someone adding awful colours to a half assed sketch that no one was ever supposed to realise was by me will?! OH U DEVIANT ART

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 05, 2011, 17:09 »
nnnnnnot  exactly
(...)
... I was close ;;

Why does Evian water taste so much better than Volvic..?

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #683 on: August 06, 2011, 04:17 »
So I'm out earlier with the guy I'm seeing before we go our separate ways to different nights out
En route to the pub for my friend's birthday I encounter the scumbag I was (unfortunately) involved with a few months ago who starts acting all weird
Then at the pub my ex boyfriend who I haven't heard from since the 80s suddenly decides to start texting me for no apparent reason
What a strange evening

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 06, 2011, 21:56 »
why does drinking grape juice make me eventually fall asleep i just get really tired if i've had any and then zzzzzzzz

i mean fgs someone tell my body that just cos its made out of grapes doesn't mean it always has to be wine
           

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 06, 2011, 22:05 »
I don't know whether I have multiple personalities or my multiple personalities is just one big wibbly wobbly personality ;;

... So I guess I'm kinda like Catstorm.

welcome

I'm confused as to what I dreamt last night. I remembered fine but then it all vanished.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Tomdra

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 07, 2011, 03:50 »
women, just in general.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 07, 2011, 04:20 »
I have a feeling that I currently dominate this thread with my insane/important/interesting? rambles about the enigma that is myself.

Anyway, I suddenly lost my hyperactive will to fight things and become awesome after exercising. Suddenly a sense of calm is proving itself worthy and allowing myself to be in good standing with the people in the rest of the house, taking the place of the loud, hyper, critical self. It has also given me an interesting wording and vocabulary in my typings. Why am I typing in such a strange format? Where is the other me, how many mes are there, and what does this all mean?
Perhaps it is a raging war of feelings that consistently battles itself within the deep reaches of my soul. And currently, the winning side happens to be calm and collected, and has just operated on a straightforward mission that involved no secret tactics or insane amounts of power.
Or maybe it is my mind struggling to understand, to reach and obtain what was formerly myself - how I used to act and think, which is most likely locked up in some high-security segment of my memory filings. Through this struggle for the deep unknown, I have suddenly undergone some sort of calm and understanding about it, even though I cannot place two and two together to solve what caused me to change so much.

I do not understand this at all. And the future version of me will probably understand less. Future me, deciphering this mess is beyond me, either.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Reshurott Inferno

• Pokèmon Master-ish!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Hey There, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 07, 2011, 04:37 »
Why Nintendo didn't implement 6-at-once trading yet. Something along those lines.

My Black/White 2 Teams.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 07, 2011, 16:21 »
^that'd be cool but you know there'd be people taking advantage of it everywhere hmm

i sent this ridiculously long ramble to myself which upon closer inspection is a headcanon for troll horns?? the worst part is i can remember the exact train of thought to lead me to the Revelation and still don't understand how it makes any sense

disgusting amounts of alcohol and television does not a good thinker make

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ