Author Topic: Hello to all!  (Read 981 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SomeRandomChick

• The Most Horrible Pokemon Trainer You'll Ever Meet!
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hello to all!
« on: July 07, 2014, 20:34 »
Like my username provides, I am just some random chick who likes Pokemon! Though I am still really a noob with it, I'll learn with time! Please help me with that it you don't like people making total idiots of themselves in public. :D
Who says I have to have a signature? And why are you even looking at this? Are my posts took short? Are they too long? Am I asking too many questions? The world may never know!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 22:53 »
hey there, welcome to the forums! were all nice here, so we can accept your noobishness. make sure you check out the rules if you havent already, as theyre pretty important to know. hope you have a good time here :]

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 12:41 »
Bread, next time bring the rules vwth you. Here they are, and notice that you are welcome here; we know you will learn how to play due to our high population of competitive trainers (like me).

No, I am not the local troll; they are lying.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 13:38 »
^No you aren't. You're our resident somewhat crazy dude. Draghost, or whatever he's going by now is the resident troll.

Anyway. Hiya, welcome to the site. Don't forget to read the rules. We're mostly pretty chill here, but don't go kicking any hornet nests, okay?

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 15:26 »
^No you aren't. You're our resident somewhat crazy dude. Draghost, or whatever he's going by now is the resident troll.

tbf he's not really a resident, he doesn't post and he hasn't passed the citizenship test, haha.

that aside, hey kid. I think the others have said what needs saying. If you have any questions then ask me (to direct you to someone who knows the answer. chances are I won't know it).

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 15:37 »
tbf he's not really a resident, he doesn't post and he hasn't passed the citizenship test, haha.

...There's a citizenship test? I don't remember taking one... Does that mean I'm not a resident PKMN.net-er?