Author Topic: LavaCake's Introduction  (Read 719 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LavaCake

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
LavaCake's Introduction
« on: December 29, 2014, 01:09 »
Hello! I am LavaCake, a slightly nooby Pokemon player and completely new to this site. I only own two Pokemon games: Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, the latter is which I just got on Christmas day. I joined this community since I wish to relate to others with Pokemon, as in real life I am not very social and I would not be one to a convention or something of the sort. I will, however, welcome new friends on this website and would love to discuss Pokemon.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
Re: LavaCake's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 03:58 »
Hey man, welcome, hope you have a great time around here.  Come to IRC and stuff - we're really nice to newbies.  We're not nice to each other, but we're nice to newbies.  Just a warning; it's a little late for activity now but if you come on and alert me then I'll definitely respond.

Hope you stick around man.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:38 »
Hello, I will help you in quest. To stop being a n00b just give us a call and we shall indoctrinate teach you how to properly play Pokémon, as well as how to have fun with us, although the latter is not hard to understand at all (just do!).

However, if you are not very social and do ant to talk about Pokémon, you might as well try joining your nearest role or otaku club; bonus points if it's only one.

Cheers, and enjoy your stay.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline winterbane

• Warden of the North
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stay frosty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 13:08 »
Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new as well, and pretty antisocial in my day to day life, but being on sites like this has gone a long way to realizing that hey, there's a lot of other nerdy/dorky people like me out there as well, and eventually I will meet some of them in person.

Hope you enjoy yourself! =)
There's a horror movie named Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everybody keeps invading you. - The Doctor