Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 114033 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2007, 18:04 »
D/P

If you go to Canalave city and smear honey on the Mart, Prof. Oak will come down from the roof and give you a Level 50 Shaymin.
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

pikakitty

« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2007, 12:13 »
How to get Kyle.

Go to the name rater and name the first Pokemon in your team South Park

The go to the Pokemon center in the same town as the name rater and talk to the nurse. She will step back and say
"WOW! You like South Park, too? How would you like to visit it?"
Say yes and you will be transported to South Park in Colorado. Go over to the first sign you see and it will say "Kyle's House"
Go inside and Kyle will be inside watching TV. Throw a rick at him and he will attack you. Use the Kyle Ball that the nurse gave you on the way to catch him. No other Poke Ball will work.

Once you catch him go to stats and pick his level. He can only go up to level 99 and if you make his level 99 then he won't gain any experience points.

Kyle knows scratch, hidden power, orange and roar of time.

Yesmessdupplz.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2007, 16:36 »
SLEEP?

Spell out SLEEP? in your party with Unown, then go to the Old Chateau dining room and a shiny Level 90 Giratina will appear!
The bitterness inside

Offline Tomdra

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2007, 17:24 »
never go on your bike or use running shoes for the whole game (including the cycling path) then go to the top of mt stark where heatran is press A on him he will automatically be on your team then a level 1000000000000000(etc) caterpie apears throw a poke ball and its yours. SIDE EFFECT you will be called Tomdra on your trainer card who said side effects are bad!?

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2007, 15:07 »
D/P
Go to Heatran and smear honey on it. Do the same for these pokemon in this order.
Heatran (you should already have done this)
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Giratina
Cresselia
Azelf
Spiritomb (who waits for you outside your house and won't let you in)

Now, throw petrol bombs on Serbia and America (and SEGA of Japan) and eat a cheese burger from McDonalds. A tractor being driven by a chicken with Mew and Mewtwo having a meal in the back will run you over and go back into the sky. You can now buy cookies from Mum/Dad and get to the top of Stark Mountain. Sing 'She Bangs' into the microphone and you will skateboard down the mountain. When next you go there, it will be called Stark Naked instead. You can now buy chocolate chip cookies from your Mum/Dad and if you buy 10 then they will give you a girlfriend if you are male and a vibrator if you are a girl. Make a pokemon hold them and trade so that a boy has the vibrator and the girl has a girlfriend. You can now go to Nomoon Island where you can catch a wild, Lv.255 PUK'S CHOICE CHICKEN NOODLE! Mmmmmmmmmmm, edible pokemon...

pikakitty

« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2007, 16:12 »
xDDDD
That was just RANDOM.

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2007, 16:21 »
Aye, my friend, it was all I could think of.

D/P

Be a boy and call him Josh. Call your rival Brett (because of the ruffled yellow hair) and you can now name Rowan's aide. Call her Yoko. You will get a menu saying

GHI
HTS
ONO

Choose GHI (ie Galaxy High) and you can play 'The Far-Out Adventures of Team Galaxy' (tv series) on your DS. And that's not all! Clear every 'episode' and Principle Kirk-Patrick will ride down naked on a Mew and say to you: 'This is a lot more fun than I thought, Joshua. Here is your Ultrapet back.' You now own Fluffy! Also, that green triclops alien teacher guy does the same and gives you Buster, the Mega-Ultrapet!

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #292 on: July 10, 2007, 02:00 »
That's just plain random, but what the hey.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #293 on: July 12, 2007, 18:36 »
D/P

Go to Turnback Cave and use Cut on all the arrow signs that lead to Giratina. Once you're up to Giratina, smear honey on it and you will be warped out of the cave. You will wake up in the middle of the Veilstone Pokémon center and Oak will ride in naked on a demented Mamoswine thinking he's a monkey and start throwing poo at everyone. You will obtain the key item Magical Poo Lump, which fully heals all your Pokémon (even those in the PC) of HP and Status conditions AND boosts the PP of all their moves to 25/25.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! If you catch an Ambipom, give it the Magical Poo Lump and breed it all the eggs will hatch into the brand new Aipom pre-evolution Poopypom. They are Lv. 30 when they hatch, are Normal/Poison type and know the attacks:

Magical Dookie Bomb
The Runs
Healing Banana
Toxic Stench
The bitterness inside

Offline dragonitewar

• Rex Fan
  • master of the dragonites
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 13, 2007, 23:50 »
D/P get to kanto,hoenn,johto and orre.

first of all you need to have 6 Pikachus in your team(all lv 2 evolved from pichus all holding light orbs) with the nick-names: Pi,ka,chu,Pika,Pika and Pikachu next you must defeat the elite 4 with these pikachus without any getting knocked out(they may level up  though)( its diffciult since some of them have ground types) once this has been done you go to the pikachu fan club(just west of sunnyhore) and talk to the man there he says "wow! you completed the Pokemon challenge with Pikachus before I did you deserve this.

He gives you the Executive pass,Next you are required to go back to your house where Tean rocket have set-up their base they let you in because they think the executive pass meant you were a team rocket executive,when you go in you over hear the rockets saying they are getting a ship in sunnyhore to transport giovvani to sinnoh. Go back to the Pikachu guy after he hears what happens he gives you a pikachu costume and tells you to sneak on board the ship they are using(with your pikachu's of course)  he levels your pikachus to lv 50 to help you with this.

when you get to sunnyshore you go follow some rocket grunts(Your rivals disguised as then) as their poke'mon they dont get on the ship but give you a rocket costume to wear while you are on board. when on board you have to make it to the captains room with out being spotted in direct vision of a team rocket member failure ends up with you getting kicked off the ship and unable to continue the cheat, once you make it to the captains room you battle him and a rocket executive in a double battle if you win the ship become sunder your possesion and you can make the ship captain take you tot he different continents.

You are able to battle the gym leaders of each continent(with higher leveled poke'mon), and you are able to have a team apart from just pikachu,You are also able to do the elite four battle of each continent with the poke'mon trainer of the game as the champion(now johto has it's on poke'mon league) they are all difficult with poke'mon at lv 90+.

the continents have new features due to how far it is in the future, Old man in vermillion has his building finished(it's his own "the sprout tower"),Mr. fuji had a revolt against the radio tower in lavender town making it into a real cemetery this time(on the gorund). Pallet town became a city with 20 buildings and much much more.
trainer name:Azzie

Wifi wins:8 losses: 10

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2007, 15:55 »
Wow.

Pokemon Colloseum

Find and purify all Shadow pokemon. You should now have Ho-oh. Trade it to XD that has a Shadow Lugia and trade them both back. With Ho-oh, the lady will say: 'You have Ho-oh! You can trade Shadow pokemon anytime, you hottie!' And so with those two, beat Mt. Battle in Colloseum in the NON story version and you will have the following party:

Ho-oh
Shadow Lugia
Lugia
Shadow Ho-oh- Holding a SHADOWIFIER!
Shiny Lugia- Holding a SHINIFIER!
Shiny Ho-oh

And in the midst of all that, Mew appears and you can go to Vacation Island for real. (Unless the rumors that if you purify all Shadow pokemon and press R on the map you can go there. Can someone please confirm that?)

Also, I have real info! You want a G/S remake? That's what Col/XD are! Ie Ho-oh, Lugia, legendary dogs and the other three legendary birds! :o

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2007, 17:29 »
 The Bob cheat TWO(2)
 Requires- Nintendo DS lite, Pokemon diamond or pearl, the last game you tried the Bob cheat on, and Wi-fi.

Have 3 Unowns in your party. Make them spell B-O-B.They have to be in exact order. Run around 1500 steps (EXACT) outside the pokemon league. The you will find a rope down the edge on the right. Walk over to it. Go ahead one step and you should climb down the rope. Beware of wild flying pokemon!

When you reach the bottom, you should realize you unowns are gone. All gone. All that are left are your three others. Shift one upfront in your party. Make sure this is your strongest! Bob will then fly down on a Starly. He will steal your backpack- and your belt! The pokemon that you left out fronts pokeball will fall out. It's time to catch Bob! You automatically start to climb up the rope, but when you get about a foot off the ground, Bob drops the rope! Your stuck! You see something shiny! You look in the grass. It's a fly HM! But chances are, you pokemon isn't flying. That's unfortunate. Go into your pocket (That is what your Backpack is replaced with) and check if your pokemon can learn fly anyways. But then, when you check something extrodinary happens.

LEARNED

You check your pokemon next. Find out it has a fifth move and it's fly! You get on your pokemon and fly off. Time to catch Bob! Your pokemon flies until you reach Solceon. You see Bob in the Daycare center, stealing pokemon eggs, and all of the strong pokemon! When you see him, he sees you and runs. You chase after him. He runs in the spring path. He throws pokedolls to get the wild pokemon away from him, but they attack you instead! You must defeat 15 pokemon in a row. After that you will find a super full restore. It restores all health, status problems, and PP. You run, and find he's running in Turnback Cave! Luckily your pokemon jumps down from a ledge and you jump and use it as a cushion. Quickly, to Turnback Cave! You run into turnback cave, because you can't do anything else. You read engravings on the wall-

Past three big stones...to the almighty...before Bob has surpassed.

You are puzzled. You quickly run to where Girtina was. Girtina, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, and Lugia will be standing there. Bob is collecting more pokemon, and hiding them! You quickly run up top try to stop him. But the legendaries attack. You are in a double battle with Ho-oh and lugia, Girtina and Mewtwo, but Rayquaza is alone. Rayquaza is who you challenge last. After you defeat them all, Bob will spread nevermeltice all over you. Your DS will freeze. Now, on the last game you cheated on, smash it in. You should turn into a delibird. The Nevermeltice will help you. You quickly escape from the room by the ceiling. Somehow. Don't ask. Anyway, you'll find yourself at Wayward cave this time. Three Garchomps will attack you. You also must defeat those. They have almost no health but a lot of attack. If your pokemon is fast, your in luck. If it's slow, then try. With no healing items, and not being healed after the ledgendary attack, you should be left with litte health.

You will see Bob. Now it's time to battle him! Bob knows Growl, Theif, Flamethrower, and anyrandomattackifeellikeusing.

He will send your pokemon against you. Your pokemon will faint after a few pokemon, for these are from all of the trainers. You battle Bob. He is easy to defeat. You just use fly a few times, and he will be knocked out. Then he will say 'lets take this to Wi-fi!' You go to Wi-fi, and have some random trainers who may be on your friends list come in and help you. But Bob has learned a new move, reheal. You tell one of your friends to use beat up. All pokemon will attack him (Including you) and then Bob casts a magic cheese spell. But he messes up, and your friends turn into pokemon. The more friends, the better. They will attack. Bob has been defeated, thanks to you and your friends. You all claim back your pokemon. You find all of your pokemon, but not unowns. Suddenly, a pokemon takes you back to Turnback Cave.

You are at the beginning. You see on the wall-

"...Past three big stones...offer up...to Bob the...before Bob is back..."

In faint letters, you see 'I will be back.' You shiver and run away.

Your unowns are found outside the cave. You have turned back into a human. You liked being a delibird. Oh well. Your unowns were transformed though, and you look at them. You can read unown, and they read.

P-B-R
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 20:25 by Supergrunt »

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2007, 21:00 »
Helsinki Cheat!
D/P
Do all the D/P cheats listed in this topic, and Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo from South Park comes and says 'You, sir are a cheater! Just go to Helsinki in 2007!'
Now you can go to every region that anyone ever thought of, including the Orange Islands. In each, there will be a stadium called HELSINKINOW!!!!!!!!!. They hold the Pokevision Song contest there. This year, it is in Hoenn. A Ludicolo sings 'Liubi, Liubi, I love you' by Romania and a Lopunny sings 'Song #1' by Russia. Ooh! Get jiggy!

...chicken biscuits...

Plus A Jirachi singing "Dancing Lasha Tumbai"

YAY!!!!!!

Eins, zwei, drei, DANCING!
The bitterness inside

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2007, 20:30 »
YAR LY! I think that Dancing Lasha Tumbai + Jirachi is <3!!!!!!

Diamond only.

When Team Galactic blow up Lake Valour, use Volt Tackle on the hoard of Magikarp that block the way north and you can catch Lv.255 Nosepass in Amity Square!

Offline ComicMaker

• The Stone Knight...
  • Rex Fan
  • Look before you do...
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2007, 23:54 »
D/P Breed a female Gyarados with a male Milotic to get a Magikarp. Name it "Run" then release it next to the lake near your home town. Come back to your house then come outside again, lots of magikarps appears around your house. Talk to the one next to the door, then you'll start fighting a Red Gyarados

The Notre Dame~