Poll

Who do you think is the best doctor who of all time?

William Hartnell
2 (2.6%)
Patrick Troughton
1 (1.3%)
Jon Pertwee
1 (1.3%)
Tom Baker
4 (5.2%)
Peter Davison
0 (0%)
Colin Baker
1 (1.3%)
Sylvester McCoy
2 (2.6%)
Paul McGann
2 (2.6%)
Christopher Eccleston
15 (19.5%)
David Tennant
32 (41.6%)
Matt Smith
17 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 284299 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trainer Dave

Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2007, 20:26 »
Great episode though in my opinion. Scary piggys!
I just can't take those pigs seriously, i think they look hilarious! :laugh:

Offline go go lucario

• Iceduck Fan
  • lucario rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2007, 20:57 »
i thought that the dalek evolution was a bit rubbish. it looked so fake! I was expecting a giant dalek sqid octopus thing. that would have been better in my opinion. ;D

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2007, 21:06 »
Dalek Sec's Evil Plan-  Revealed!

Right. He becomes a Human Dalek. With loads of Pig Slaves. So he simply fries all the Pig slaves and Gorges on ze Bacony goodness. It's all so clear to me now...

pokeguru

« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2007, 21:10 »
already a New New York episode? Also, I thought I saw Christopher Eccleson in the preview... maybe going mad x.x 

Same as me! O.O that what i thought! but he isn't....I was expecting Jack to be back.(hey that ryemes!)

Offline FaFniR

• Sentret Fan
  • You maybe got lucky for a few good years
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2007, 22:18 »
I don't know why so many people are complaining about the Daleks returning. I don't see anything wrong with recycling a good old trump card again, especially when you take into consideration that they're Doctor Who staples. They're hardly being 'overused'; that's just a complaint spawned from their surprise appearance in Doomsday. Consider that they haven't even appeared that often throughout the new Doctor Who. Be grateful they turned up early in the season, rather than the end again.

Anyway, predictions for next episode? I think Lazlo will die protecting Tulu...la (however it's spelt). All of the Cult of Skaro (besides Sec, of course) will escape, the pigs will die, the Human-Dalek will succumb to human emotion and will be killed by the Cult who cannot stand the new 'evolution'. The Hooverville peeps will all live happily ever after, the end.

"Footloose and fancy-free, we set off among the adventure towns, seeking the next place, rather than our fortunes."

Role Play Riffs

LOL JOHTO REMAKE

Trainer Dave

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2007, 17:07 »
I think theres still a problem even with the whole human-dalek thing:
there are only 4 daleks left, who can't make more... so how is only one human-dalek supposed to repopulate the world? It now only means that theres 3 daleks and 1 mutant!

How do daleks reproduce anyway?

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2007, 18:56 »
I d imagine they ll either mate with human girls or the other 3 become female human DFarleks, and mate. o.o

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline FaFniR

• Sentret Fan
  • You maybe got lucky for a few good years
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2007, 22:20 »
Wait, didn't Daleks originally create new Daleks by using humans to form the squishy guys on the inside? I think that's what happened in Revelation of the Daleks. But then again, that was Davros' idea, and the factory probably got shut down after the Dalek Supreme Council arrested him at the end of that episode.

"Footloose and fancy-free, we set off among the adventure towns, seeking the next place, rather than our fortunes."

Role Play Riffs

LOL JOHTO REMAKE

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2007, 19:38 »
Well, that was amusing. 
I don't like two-parters in general because I usually miss one half of them... so a first for me here. 

Still... the bit in the sewers with the two daleks was great x3 
"You have doubts." 
-looks around- 
Yus, that made me laugh. 

Also with the pig-slaves in the lift waiting for it to reach the top. I'm odd. 

I don't have much more to say about this episode... except that yay, more dalek episodes in the future =D 
Well, I was going to say something else but forgot. 
The human-dalek-people... "But... why? o.o" 
Heh. 

Next week looks good, with a random skeletonish thing. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2007, 19:45 »
Brillent episode this week! Can't tell you how much I was laughing when that guy gave that speech on them all getting along and getting extreminatied! XD XD XD You just KNEW it was coming! XD

Quite cool the Darlek once again disobaying their master AGAIN (It happen to Davros)), proving they do indeed have no emosion. Also pretty good when those "humans" disobayed them to (BUT WHY DIDNT MR DARLEK JUST KILL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE BEFORE THEY KILLED 2 MORE DARLEK?!?). And once again, the Darleks are not quite gone.

Faluts. Wouldnt a lightning bolt actully kill the Doctor? It almost felt like they were planning a suprice regeneration there! XD

And I felt robbed when they saved that pig guy from dying. He said there was no way of saving them, BUT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO. He saves him anyway. Those minor pig characters didnt matter!  They didnt have loved ones and no one cared for them! Shame on them!

Next week looks pretty good. AND THAT was a better looking spider creature then that poor excuse of a Christmas "villian". XD

Offline Deathmore

• Must reach 1 post a day rate
  • Joeno Fan
  • Volkner-The 4th Hokage?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2007, 19:48 »
Who thinks that Dalek Khan(the run away at the end) is the dalek emperor. Since the doctor was 100% sure that they were Last Daleks. and before he teleported the back did look like the emperors back drop from series 1

Trainer Dave

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2007, 19:49 »
Agreed, great episode!

Sewers dalek conversation part was the best :)

I don't understand why the daleks never kill the doctor when they have the chance: 'oh no, the doctor! Lets just panic and chat while he escapes!'

Offline President Hawkeye

• Capital: Goldenrod City --- Population: 441 --- Pkmn Species: 100 --- Stunningly beautiful and culturally diverse. This is Johto.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Јοђτσ шιίί αίшαγξ βε мγ τґμε һσмε.
    • View Profile
    • Tohjo Falls - Pokémon Blogging
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2007, 19:54 »
The one remaining Dalek should return in the last ever episode.

I thought it would have been a more provoking ending if that pig man (forgot his name) actually died. It would symbolise the cruelty of life. Russel T. Davis is a fantastic writer, no doubt about it.
Best bit:
Hooverville Guy: 'What do you have to say, then?'
Dalek: '.... ........Exterminate!'
Man, you got pwned!

The next episode looks like one of those which will delve into the Doctors and Marthas backgrounds, more. Something with a giant scorpion seems more with the times that Doctor Who itself was before Russel T. Davis started writing the scripts.

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2007, 19:55 »
Agreed, great episode!

Sewers dalek conversation part was the best :)

I don't understand why the daleks never kill the doctor when they have the chance: 'oh no, the doctor! Lets just panic and chat while he escapes!'

The Doctor also thought he was the last of his kind, but thats proberly not the case if the series finale is to go by...

Offline President Hawkeye

• Capital: Goldenrod City --- Population: 441 --- Pkmn Species: 100 --- Stunningly beautiful and culturally diverse. This is Johto.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Јοђτσ шιίί αίшαγξ βε мγ τґμε һσмε.
    • View Profile
    • Tohjo Falls - Pokémon Blogging
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2007, 20:03 »
Theres rumours of it being 'The Master' from the very earliest seires. It may be one of the Doctors own kind, but he wouldn't be alone, would he?
Some say The Face Of Bo was talking about Martha or perhaps a return of Rose, I guess we'll have to wait.