Poll

Who do you think is the best doctor who of all time?

William Hartnell
2 (2.6%)
Patrick Troughton
1 (1.3%)
Jon Pertwee
1 (1.3%)
Tom Baker
4 (5.2%)
Peter Davison
0 (0%)
Colin Baker
1 (1.3%)
Sylvester McCoy
2 (2.6%)
Paul McGann
2 (2.6%)
Christopher Eccleston
15 (19.5%)
David Tennant
32 (41.6%)
Matt Smith
17 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 284204 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

pokeguru V2

Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #945 on: May 31, 2008, 22:59 »
The little girl must be the library itself! she was the camera and she also said that the library is breached. She must be CAL. Also Dr.moon, WHO THE FRAG WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!?!?! unless he knows what is going on and maybe even planned it!

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 31, 2008, 23:14 »
Ooh, odds on River Song being the seer girl from the future?

I wondered about this, but isn't she in modern-day time? And isn't the library hundreds of years in the future?

Curious too that Donna had some significance to River Song.. at first I wondered if they were somehow magically the same person, but if they were River would surely have known who she was and not had to ask. Many questions! D:

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline Superficial Mycosis

• Untitled
  • Fan Rotom
  • Pronouns: They/Them
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #947 on: May 31, 2008, 23:21 »
Those machienes were horrible D=
not bothered about that shadows eating my flesh..  but i'd like to at least be properly 100% dead afterwards <<0
theres just no need for it..  its just a horrible experiance for everyone involved..  you get to be dead, blind, scared, confused and slowly loseing your ability to think..   everyone around you gets terrified that your remains are talking to them..  and sounding reasonably confused and distressed..  and then your last words are repetative drivel <<0

good episode, left me nice and confused..  can't wait till next week..  yus.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 31, 2008, 23:24 »
^ Mmmm...I was a little unnerved and confused by that.. does that mean that the people are somehow linked into those machines? o.o; 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #949 on: May 31, 2008, 23:46 »
Absolutely brilliant ep. Can't wait for next week.

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #950 on: June 01, 2008, 11:50 »
When the statuee thing said Donna has been saved, I think that the little girl *may* have transported her to her own realm/reality?

NU DUN DIE DONNA >:

Offline Enigma

• Here to train for the Kanto League 8]
  • Elite Four Member
  • Joeno Fan
  • Back for a bit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 01, 2008, 15:23 »
T'was indeed a fabulous episode, the best one this season, methinks.

I don't think Donna's dead, because I'm fairly sure she was in the groovy trailer that someone linked.

As for the Nacromovada or whatever they were...the trailer hinted at 'the darkness' as being the pivotal evil thing, but it seems they were just mixing and matching to make a really cool trailer. Moral of the story - don't listen to trailers.

As for that woman, River Song...it seems a bit...odd, that the Doctor can meet someone that his future self has already met. It also poses the question - why is she not with the future doctor anymore?

The whole thing what dr. moon was saying about reality and the 'nightmare world' - you don't think it could be a reference to the Void, do you? Perhaps it's a prelude to explaining how Rose comes back into this universe. :S

"Hey, who turned out the lights?" <---Cracked me up.

Great episode. ^_^ Roll on next week!

Offline Superficial Mycosis

• Untitled
  • Fan Rotom
  • Pronouns: They/Them
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #952 on: June 02, 2008, 00:31 »
Have to say actually, that does annoy me..
how he can meet people who've known him for years but that he hasn't met yet..  and he can go back in time and meet famous dead people..  but when someone he knows dies, its like..  they are wiped from all history and he can not possibly ever see them ever again..

and all the time lords that died..  there were loads of them..  traveling all through time and space..  and then they die..  and they don't exist in any time and nothing they did ever happened, near enough.
though that might have been explained, its not like i'v watched all the old series..   

dunno..  my mind hurts, heh

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 02, 2008, 07:19 »
Go Moffat! I was chilled to the core and have only been that scared with Blink.I thought River Song is that little girl. I think Dr. Moon might be a time agent.

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 02, 2008, 21:20 »
Perhaps Captain John Hart might make an appearence.

Also, remember in the Shakespeare Code, at the end when Queen Lizzy 1st chases him?
Tennant is staying on after this series, that's why they're prosponing the series till 2010, when Tennat will be free to play the Doctor again.

How would River Song be able to tell the Tenth Doctor from a future incarnation unless she was a TimeLord?
I did like the idea about some shadows are ok but some ain't.

In Blink, there were serious mistakes, like the statues in stone form behind Sally, dispite no-one looking at them. And why they didn't "kill" Sally when she got the key. And when they were in the TARDIS who was looking at the Angels to make them statues?

Moffat has seriously done a good job this time. And isn't a million million a trillion?

Million: 1,000,000
Billion: 1,000,000,000
Trillion: 1,000,000,000,000

I enjoyed it. Had to watch on iplayer as I missed it live.

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 02, 2008, 21:31 »
Thinking about it, with Moffat being the new Head Writer, River Song could be a new companion.

Hollyoaks,espeon

« Reply #956 on: June 02, 2008, 21:36 »
my Friends says River song is the Doctors wife.

think about it the first doctor travelled with his granddaughter.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 02, 2008, 21:37 »
Sorry if someone has already brought this forward, I can't be bothered to read any other posts.

I think that when it said "4022 people saved, 0 survived", it meant they were saved as data-files. That's why the robots use their faces. And the same has happened to Donna. All caused by a faulty teleportation device.

This episode was amazing. It actually scared me, and I want to watch the next one ASAP.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 02, 2008, 21:38 »
It's been mentioned =]

my Friends says River song is the Doctors wife.

think about it the first doctor travelled with his granddaughter.

Yeah but his "daughter" Genni had no mother, did she?

And besides, that was the first Doctor, in the past. River has met a future incarnation.

Moffat has seriously done a good job this time. And isn't a million million a trillion?

Depends where you are.. in UK terms it's a billion.

Which confused me because these monster things were meant to be like.. the size of dust particles.. but the swarms were big enough to fill and maneouver a suit. Filling the entire library, the entire planet, there would surely be many more than a million million? Isn't that about.. one bug thing for every seven people on Earth. You'd think there were a lot more o.o

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 02, 2008, 21:42 »
Which confused me because these monster things were meant to be like.. the size of dust particles.. but the swarms were big enough to fill and maneouver a suit. Filling the entire library, the entire planet, there would surely be many more than a million million? Isn't that about.. one bug thing for every seven people on Earth. You'd think there were a lot more o.o

Yeah... the doctor said that after a million million, the computer "gives up". So there could be more than that... it just wouldn't show. 
You think that it'd at least go to 9 999 999 999 999, but hey~ 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.