Poll

Who do you think is the best doctor who of all time?

William Hartnell
2 (2.6%)
Patrick Troughton
1 (1.3%)
Jon Pertwee
1 (1.3%)
Tom Baker
4 (5.2%)
Peter Davison
0 (0%)
Colin Baker
1 (1.3%)
Sylvester McCoy
2 (2.6%)
Paul McGann
2 (2.6%)
Christopher Eccleston
15 (19.5%)
David Tennant
32 (41.6%)
Matt Smith
17 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 283938 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Superficial Mycosis

• Untitled
  • Fan Rotom
  • Pronouns: They/Them
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #1185 on: July 05, 2008, 22:35 »
i wasn't refering to your oppinion as stupid..  i just find it irritating that they have to drum the hints into you like a nail into wood all the time..   its unrealistic and it really annoys me, heh.
and this was Ood related..  which made it even better..
and i loved it..
you can't take that away from me T.T

pokeguru V2

« Reply #1186 on: July 05, 2008, 22:53 »
DUDE! I have arrived! I loved Davros insanity. He wants to destroy Reality itself! (0.o) He was laughing like mad! I must admit that the doctor didn't do an ass pulling trick like before. and's that great! My family lol'ed at the German speaking guys. they have to if they want total control of the planet. I would have rofl'ed if it was in china or Japan.

I WANT DA OGSTARTGEN KEY! I NEED IT! I MUST HAVE IT!

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 06, 2008, 11:15 »
Awww, that episode was so sad T_T But I loved it! I loved all the lil bits of humour added in, like when Jack's hugging Mickey and he goes "And that's beefcake!" rofl

And when the Daleks were speaking German.. made me giggle. I only wish they could have gone to Japan :( Japanese Daleks would pwn!

And at least no-one "died" per say, as in physically. It's just a shame that it was donna that had to leave T_T she was awesome

And Dalek Caan was so cute ^.^

Can't wait for the Christmas special.. return of the Cybermen *jumps up and down with excitement*

And I totally think they should bring Jenny back for the next season. That'll be cool
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:31 by Pretty_Chicken »

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 06, 2008, 13:46 »
I was sadened that Donna left, maybe she could return and start the relationship again with the Doctor? If Catherine Tate wants to return.

Anyways, there's the Doctor Who Proms: mini episode to look forward to.
And the Cybermen at Christmas.
And Micky in Torchwood! Btw, when is Torchwood back on again? I need to watch it.

I think the scene with them all piloting the TARDIS was the best, just amazing.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1189 on: July 06, 2008, 13:59 »
NOWAI

:DDDDD

Two Doctors ftw

German Daleks are pwn. German Daleks > You

I was NOT expecting that. Nowai. lol

master1

« Reply #1190 on: July 06, 2008, 14:07 »
I was sadened that Donna left, maybe she could return and start the relationship again with the Doctor?

If she did that, she would sort of... Um... Die.  A lot.

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 06, 2008, 14:11 »
If she did that, she would sort of... Um... Die.  A lot.

No, if she doesn't remember that she'd been with him before, then she can return to ther series safely. So she will have to be introduced to everyone again. But this is an idea if Catherine Tate wants to return, if she will.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1192 on: July 06, 2008, 14:18 »
That was a great episode =D I just watched it cos I was out at a party last night when it was on, so I recorded it =P

Here are my thoughts all jumbled together:
Loved the German Daleks =P Made me lol. I managed to not cry as well, but only just. I did not expect like half the stuff that happened. That made it better though as it meant it wasn't so predictable. I'm happy the Doctor didn't regenerate into someone else, cos David Tennant is pretty cool. Davros was pretty crazy =P And they brought K-9 in! =D Love for K-9, although we only saw him briefly <3 And for some reason I have started to think of Daleks as freaky but cute o.o

Christmas episode should be good =] And they should bring Jenny back at some point.

Offline .Wolfie-kun.

• A dark warrior with an even darker past....
  • Joeno Fan
  • Forever trapped in eternal darkness...
    • View Profile
    • My FF forum - Frantic Fantasy
« Reply #1193 on: July 06, 2008, 14:43 »
Jenny as the Doctor's new companion would be cool. A Father(ish)/daughter team-up <33

I loved this episode, German Daleks really made me lol, plus spinny Daleks XDD

I personally didn't like Donna, but that is a sad way to leave. Davros was amazing this time, pretty chilling =P My favourite is still The Master though.

At least Rose is happy now XD She technically has her man.

Christmas special looks very interesting indeed. Cybermen are my joint 2nd favourite villains along side Daleks, I can't decide which is better XD

Credit to Jessu for the awesome Lugia pic <3

"And I can't love you, anymore than I do.
People die, but real love is forever."

Xbox Gamertag: HJ Blaze

Offline Lorem Ipsum

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 06, 2008, 15:02 »
The new series Cybermen suck, if you ask me. They're just a carbon copy of the Daleks (emotions removed, overused war cry). Get rid of the stupid 'Delete' phrase, and get us some Mondas Cybermen. The Daleks are actually chilling with their 'Exterminate' war cry, but the Cybermen just sound idiotic.

Offline FaFniR

• Sentret Fan
  • You maybe got lucky for a few good years
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 06, 2008, 16:45 »
Yeah, the Mondas Cybermen should be revived at some point. Too bad the Christmas special's sticking with the 'Cybusmen'.

But at least we get the Cybershades as well, eh? They look very awesome.

"Footloose and fancy-free, we set off among the adventure towns, seeking the next place, rather than our fortunes."

Role Play Riffs

LOL JOHTO REMAKE

Offline D5

• Mulholland Fan
  • Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 06, 2008, 17:29 »
am i the only one who thought that episode (and infact series) was actually awful?
i seriously just got bored it dragged on too much and was just too...cheesey in places. too long. too boring. too OBVIOUS.

and no one died.

awful to be honest.

Offline Deathmore

• Must reach 1 post a day rate
  • Joeno Fan
  • Volkner-The 4th Hokage?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 06, 2008, 17:42 »
am i the only one who thought that episode (and infact series) was actually awful?
i seriously just got bored it dragged on too much and was just too...cheesey in places. too long. too boring. too OBVIOUS.

and no one died.

awful to be honest.
Yh i was hoping for a death....... but then no one dies. What happened to the prophercy???. Daleks were indeed used too much now they have to stop using them now they've completely gone well except Davros. I hope there arent any Daleks for the nest 2 seasons since i didnt like how every season had them.

Now on to the special. If the paralel worlds are closed how did the cybus cybers get through?

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1198 on: July 06, 2008, 17:45 »
What CAan meant was Donna was going to forget al of the Doctor and stuff, meaning that version of her DIED.

Plus, all those people were vapourised, is that not a death, or several.

German Daleks FTW <333

Offline Latias Tamer

• WOCNWORBWONWO
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 06, 2008, 18:16 »
Fantastic episode as always. Sad to see the end again, but a wonderful way to end it. I loved the German Daleks muchly! ^^ The regeneration was a bit weird, but we all knew he wouldn't change. The double Doctor was very unexpected after Donna touched his hand and it finally had a reason to be in the Tardis. I was pretty surprised at the newer Doctor going on with Rose, but it makes sense and a nice ending. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the Doctor at the end, when he turned all lonely again. Especially how all his companions had someone else...but he still leaves on his own... =p

Very interesting story of how the Doctor and Donna were connected to each other, and could help but chuckle when she went all Time Lordy. Good way to release her character, but yet another one series companion which I am slightly dissapointed about... I liked Donna, yet the way we lost her sets up for her to somehow return if Wilfred accidently spills the beans.

Speaking of Wilf, I loved his character throughout the series. Very well played, and showed an outside view of someone who isn't directly in contact with the Doctor, yet knew how good he was for Donna compared to previous parent characters.

Now on to the special. If the paralel worlds are closed how did the cybus cybers get through?
Precisely. They probably got through while all this was going on. =p

Yes.