Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 347845 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline AliceBlaze

• Shiny Collector
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1020 on: April 18, 2010, 14:35 »
It's the end of the two week holidays and I have to go back to college tomorrow. :'(
Currently chaining in Platinum/Pearl
Newest shiny

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #1021 on: April 18, 2010, 15:39 »

guess who totally ruinned my week ?

my sister..she decided she wanted a break on monday.
she wanted a break on tuesday
and wednesday, thursay and friday as well.

ok, yesterday we were going out the front door and guess who came up the path and smirked, yes my sister with her kids.

her excuse for bring them up was..

I don't want to deal with other kids parents at the park and the toilet is far away from the play park so they'd wet themshefs.

she stay intil 5pm so I was another day wasted..
and guess who phone us up this morning..yes HER!
she said " I want to buy my friend a present who has just had a baby and don't want a child there bothering me while I am shopping"

ok it is alright for her to do this to us everytime we plan a day to look for baby stuff for my baby ?

no she needs a reality check!
what should I make you ?

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
  • Who said darkness was evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 18, 2010, 18:31 »
I just almost lost my games case with PMD Darkness and Sky, Diamond, and another game in. Totally freaked me out when I couldn't find it...

Oh, and none of my mice are working, except the one I lent my sister. Good thing this is a laptop...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 18, 2010, 18:35 »
i feel like i'm gonna throw up ugh
it's because i just ate a sandwich after not eating anything for like 5 days
the not eating thing was an accident btw LOL i didn't realise until i looked at the date and decided to eat something and now i feel horrible ughhhhh

also listening to darwin deez
his lyrics are like the story of my life in a bad way /wrist

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Webby2

« Reply #1024 on: April 19, 2010, 00:22 »
I don't know whether I had a nap in the bath or not because it's gotten really late and I've got school in the morning, so I'll be really tired. I struggled to do my Maths homework which has annoyed me and will annoy my teachers. I've lost a load of my business coursework because I did the graphs on a different computer and when I opened the document on this one they had turned into boxes and I had lost all the analysis of the graphs as well, meaning I've lost two hours of work there. I need to do about 20 pages of work for Tuesday afternoon.

I'm not living up to my potential academically, I'm not putting near enough the amount of effort required and I've lost motivation for everything. You could say I'm pretty much screwed, but oh well. I've said that too many times, I need to sort myself out before I really do screw myself over to an extent that I won't be able to get where I want to and can achieve.

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 19, 2010, 00:29 »
Back to college tommorrow >_< and not only that, but I've gotta face my two-faced friends who totally betrayed me last week.

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 19, 2010, 11:07 »
So after three months of 40 hour week at work while also doing my full time degree I now have two weeks holiday to do enough revision to pass my exams. I won't pass them, I already know. It wouldn't be so bad if I actually had motivation or money or more than one true friend instead of the sort of friends who can't really remember your name.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:46 by M.O.P. »

Offline Ferox

• Mulholland Fan
  • waht
    • View Profile
    • PK Forums
« Reply #1027 on: April 19, 2010, 16:58 »
Hahahahahahahaha... My best friend is stuck in SA. Hahahahahahahaha...

I-HATE-VOLCANOS
what are you doing.

Offline Chaos...

• pianist/synthmeister and bassplayer
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Inside the particle storm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: April 22, 2010, 14:20 »
I was meant to have moved to the UK last fall, but that was delayed due to work/family/family's work etcetera reasons.
So I pretty much thought I would stay up until now. I have a girlfriend I love, close friends, etcetera here, and recently I find out that I'll be moving to the UK this year for sure. Already enrolled in uni and everything, parents searching for house/flat etc. I kinda always wanted to move away from here, but now that I am, it depresses me. Was forced to put up my car for sale last week. And I loved that car ;_; even knowing that I can study what I always wanted to now, can replace car with an even better one and so on doesn't help me much...

Offline Y2Jt

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 22, 2010, 15:43 »
I'm reaching my 7-year aniversary without a girlfriend, whoopie, oh and something the girl I like did today made me feel horribe. Well, our teacher moved her next to me. She walked over, looked at me and whispered to her friend whether she could swap as she hated being near me

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 22, 2010, 17:57 »
God my dad won't even let me sing, it wasn't even that loud and I can tell he prefers my brother, I get told off by dad all the time yet my brother never does. It's unfair.

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: April 25, 2010, 01:19 »
vacation for a week! yayy!

i talk to the guy i like, the usually. we grin smile, tease eachother after school. while he's waiting for his mom, i walk out of school, he looks at me, acknowledges me, i smile at him, and i decide whether to stick around and get his number, or walk to where my mom's subbing at elementary school. since he's on the phone and i don't want to appear to be hanging over his shoulder, i walk to the school, and i don't get to talk to him. okay, i figure, i'll message him on facebook. but things don't usually roll my way, so you know.. i get home, wait for him to sign on, and i notice he's already been online:

Shawn ---------  boston 2nite and aruba 2morrow morning

OH COME ON DUDE. i know there are like a billion worse things you could've posted, but aruba, for what i bet's pretty much all vacation? how am i supposed to live without speaking a word to you for like, over a week? its been a day and i know i'm obsessive but i miss you so much gfsdhsrhgsg AND PLUS I'M JEALOUS YOU WENT TO ARUBA, I'D KILL YOU KNOW >.<

.. on the bright side, we'll have lots to talk about..

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: April 28, 2010, 20:29 »
I managed to get a U on my mechanics mock =[

I knew I was pretty bad at it but not that bad! And now I've got like a couple of weeks to somehow pull my grade up from that U to a high B/low A, whilst managing to revise for my other 8 exams. Oh dear D=
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 28, 2010, 22:51 »
Went to my nans funeral today ... Wait sorry yet me change that .. Step Nan ... Yup No one even bother to say my name ... They didnt even want me there ... So much for sisterly love ey? She was my nan and loved me just as much as she loved them yah know? She told me that two days before she couldn't talk no more .. She also told me to stay out of there way because they aint worth it ... So Thats what I did .. She even knew before she was out of it that Kate (Step sister) HAd picked a new house .. and Hannah (Other step sister) was planning on finding a new house .. and That her money she get once a week .. Cant remember the name of it .. ANyway ... yeah .. They got it out for her .. But never gave to her .. They thought she didn't know they where keeping it ... In the end she gave up and left them to it ... I may no be blood related but I loved her .. Lie I love my step dad .. And I just wish he was there .. He wouldn't of been hugging them two .. His real daughters ... Not at all ... He would of been hugging me my brother and my mum .. And Thats what was making me cry all through the thing .. I don't get why I am rambling on .. But I need to get it off ma chest and btw .. yes I wanted to run up to Hannah and rip her bloody little ratty face off ... I have been waiting for ages to do it And I am still waiting ... so I aint so happy :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Normandy

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 29, 2010, 03:31 »
not-so-final-exams, the ENTIRE week :'((