Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 120265 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline KEROU 犠牲

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3720 on: April 15, 2018, 10:37 »
Having to get extra work done today for next week is not fun, and having to work off just the laptop screen (use an extra monitor at work) is making it much more time consuming.

I also need to buy stamps and a cartridge for my living room thing as the second one in the pack seems to have disappeared.

Plus this meal replacement drink isn't filling me up as much as I would like, but maybe that's because I didn't really eat properly last night.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: April 17, 2018, 07:07 »
I was playing PMD Blue on my DSi. I was in the middle of saving when the D decided the game card was removed, even though it wasn't. I then turned it off and on again and the DS wasn't seeing the game, so I turned it off took the cartridge out, blew it and the DS, put it back in, the game could be played. The game played as normal, long intro I can't skip because.....

Spoiler: show
My save file had been corrupted and erased. WHY?! I was so far! I got to Magma Cavern!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Hax High Priest
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Heroes never die.....for a price
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: April 19, 2018, 03:46 »
I am tired of Amazon billing me twice for something I preorder: once when I order, and again when it ships out a month later. I check my records on my debit card and it is being charged both times. So basically, i'm paying twice for the same item. Here's the kicker: every time it says it will come in on the release date and it ends up being delayed due to the number of orders placed for that item. Meaning: I payed twice to reserve something that got given to someone else who ordered it way after I did and I have to wait.

Never pre-ordering from amazon ever again.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Hitmonchu and Poison2007 made my avatar

Chloe and Danatales double teamed this cutie:

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3723 on: April 21, 2018, 00:00 »
i have been chaining these eevees for two days straight and i am about ready to die

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: April 21, 2018, 13:41 »
i have been chaining these eevees for two days straight

Once I get my Gamepro, I'll see if I can get you a shiny one. I'll be using the Masuda method and the shiny charm in X as soon as I get it.

I can even try to get you max IVs and hidden ability as well as a specific nature if you want.

We should trade and breed Pokémon again.

Offline Otter Hands

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: April 21, 2018, 23:32 »
 Currently deaf in one ear so everything's overwhelming and to top it all off, I've managed to break both the arms of my glasses.

So now I'm having to fight for an appointment with the GP on Monday then fight with my own frugality to ask the opticians to send off for another pair.

This mix of unpleasant heat and deafness is really grinding down on my patience tbh.
Forever using Yahoo Answers for guidance.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Hax High Priest
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Heroes never die.....for a price
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: April 22, 2018, 00:03 »
Update on the Amazon issue: Apparently it gives you the price for the entire order, but when my bank processes a preorder price, I don't get charged for it and the money doesn't come out until the item is released and ready to ship. That's stupid in my opinion.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Hitmonchu and Poison2007 made my avatar

Chloe and Danatales double teamed this cutie:

Offline bread

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: April 23, 2018, 02:52 »
how someone gonna leave me on read right after i send the message and respond 8 hours later like it's nothing???? hmmmmm???????? ive been waiting all day for this message now i need answers idk what i did wrong

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: April 23, 2018, 20:26 »
Ever since my mum had an operation on her knee, I've been feeling really upset, almost as if I'm somehow feeling and reacting to her pain. I'm not sure what I can do about it. I really don't like feeling this way.

We should trade and breed Pokémon again.