Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 113035 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kurohai

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
    • A Defective Tragedy
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #375 on: June 01, 2008, 06:43 »
When you turn off your game, Mew gets added to your Pokedex and is added to your party at level 255 with max stats and any moves you want. The only downside: if you turn your game on it goes away.

Someone told me that once and I almost peed my pants.

Offline ccooldudecool

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2008, 20:36 »
Weird........

First go to the pokemon center and get six magikarps out of the pc NOTE: they must know tackle and splash then get out if you dont your charecter will throw a pitchfolk at you and you die

Next go to the move deleters house and delete the move splash then go back to the same pokemon center

Heal your pokemon then nurse joy will say omgjdjdjdi84960fkjfkfjoittkmgfkjro MURDER HIM/HER then you enter a battle with six magikarps at Lv1000000000 nurse joy will have a Lv1000000000 blissey with softboiled use tackle and blissey will faint then go outside and you will be in a reigon called kajhholion talk to  prof birch and he will give you all popkemon Lv INFINITE!

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2008, 10:56 »
D/P(/Platinum maybe??!)
Call your FEMALE character DonnaN. Go to the Pkmn mansion and shout at the maid standing by the RIGHTMOST door. She will move and punch the one on the farthest left. Leave, and a fortune teller will shout 'zippi zippi aylulu turn right!!!'. Go back in. If you go left, you meet Time Lord Trainer Doctor. If you go right, you will get the cool poketch app ZiP!!1!. You now have a cool zip that you can do and undo on the touch screen for fun! To recap! Left room= enterable TARDIS and meetable Doctor. (If you go right he goes away.) Right room= app on floor.
YOU CAN'T COME BACK EVER IF YOU GO WITH THE DOCTOR!! >:D

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 23, 2008, 21:11 »
Milk Cheat:

Catch a Miltank, and try to breed it with a Bidoof. They will have a baby Bidoof, and the baby bidoof will have the Milk Drink attack. Get the baby Bidoof to use milk drink, and the world turns to milk, all pokemon turn to milk, they drown in milk

Everybody dies.

You win the the universe.

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2008, 18:33 »
yaaaaaaaaaaaay

go to the Under in Colloseum and bash the gc controller. HARD. congrats, you can no longer move!
>udiedonclassicmario theme<

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2008, 12:02 »
Turn on your game and don't move for three days. After that, your character will go insane and blow his brains out from boredom! Then you must start a new game and you can choose between Mew, Celebi and Deoxys as the starters. Choose Deoxys and you will obtain the item Toodlepipspoonerismtron. This machine will allow you to capture any Pokemon you want, any time you want, with any moves you want, but if you use any of these Pokemon in battle you will die and DR OCTOGONAPUS will eat your soul.
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2008, 12:29 »
D/P

Go to the beach in sandgem town. Use surf, whilst ALL your pokemon are holding a TM. Put a charizard in first. When you use surf, Charizard will fall out, and as he's drowning he howls "why did you do thissssssssssssss". Go into a bed. You will sleep. Whilst asleep charizard will kill you.

Offline salamence and rebecca10

• i hate anybody who is'nt a
  • Psythor Fan
  • Me im Rebecca SO GET IT IN YOUR HEADS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2008, 08:46 »
i like you rubydragon

eating.  d/p get  a llv.100 magikarp and go 2 the pokemart in cestelic town.say enything thats made with fish.slugma,flaereon=curry.castform ice=ice cubes/ice cream. cherubi=cherrys.remeber whatever you bring it must be lv.100 and you will get that food.get the pokemartt out of sight and then see it again it will be a resturant.go inside and go down the staircase.there will be showers,baths,beds,toilets and sinks
http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/3-9-2008/71c879974455eb4f3921123be1082631.png

Offline Kona

• Mad props to Mr. Dalliard for the avatar. The world's biggest
  • Joeno Fan
  • sir fredricko the seventytwelf of rainbow land
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 23, 2008, 16:19 »
Platinum every pokemon cheat: Name your Character OMGILIKEPIE! Choose Piplup as your starter. Piplup will transform into a pie monster. Release Pie monster. Go to the PC. In your boxes will be a EV trained level 100 of every pokemon. And a shiny of each aswell. Talk to Professor Rowan. You will be able to restart the game with every pokemon in your box.

Platinum Jhoto, Kanto and Hoenn trick: Do the trick above. Rename your character Jhoto, Kanto or Hoenn. You will start in that region.

D/P Music glitch: While naming your character, sing a song. Name your character after the song. Everyone ingame will sing that song.

<Ledyba>: and I replied quick as a flash
<Girl>: AHHHH!!!The voices.

Offline ParaSky

• Will never be a
  • Rex Fan
  • Natures suck!!!!
    • View Profile
    • NG Chat
« Reply #384 on: September 24, 2008, 13:08 »
If you get ?? Pokemon into pal park it will transform into dexyos!

Offline Kona

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2008, 19:57 »
The Arceus trick:
Catch a shiny Arceus and release it in a patch of grass. Leave your game on for a year at that spot. Meet a pokemon at that spot. It will be a shiny MissingNo. If you catch it, It will wipe your save data. If you kill it, Your Arceus will return to you and you will meet a shiny Magikarp that delets your save data. If you run, you will not escape and It will one hit K.O all your team. Then you will wake up and Nurse Joy will say:"All your Pokemon are belong to me". You will lose all your Pokemon. Your save data will be erased.

Offline Espeon Tamer//Azurite Edition

• Pokemon Fan
  • Im Peril on psp account <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 23, 2008, 15:44 »
All Games:
Choose the water starter and name your character TTT. Go to the first gym, beat it. Then go back to the lab, press ABABA and talk to the professor. He will sing Living on A Prayer then say to you "You like my song?" click yes and he gifts you with a pass. The pass will allow you to fly to th Elite Four. Go to the Nurse in there and she will heal your pokemon, per usual. Then press AAAAABBB in front of her and suddenly you will have eveyr pokemon in the pokemon world, have all the badges from all the regions, have beaten all the elite fours, have been to all the regions. Go back to your starting professor and he will bow down to you qhile you get the option to kikhi but all the way to the atlantic.
And If Your Heart Stops Beating
I´ll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve
The ending of your life

Offline konkon_neko

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 26, 2008, 03:27 »
POKEMON YELLOW

Go to the death/ghost down place were the creepy little girl is. When she asks you if you belive in ghost chose NO and walk away to the fishing dock. Tap A repeatedly after the first trainer for 15 minutes or longer until the button is broken. Fly over to misty's gym and talk to her. Then catch a abra. After that you MUST walk all the way to the stupid boat. and walk on its planks for a really long time. The next pokemon you meet will be a lvl. 100 magic carp. :B
Waaaaaallace

master1

« Reply #388 on: October 26, 2008, 18:46 »
If you train a Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu and Pidgeotto to LV.100 on Pokémon Crystal, you can gain access to Hoenn. Hoenn will not look how it does now, however, because this is just a debug version. When you go through Hoenn and get to Evergrande, Ash will challange you to a battle. If you beat him, you can send your game cart to Nintendo and they will put you in the anime.

Offline Kona

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 26, 2008, 19:28 »
Dance Dance Revelution online cheat - D/P: Make sure you have no Gba game plugged in and your Wi-Fi has not been set up. Name your character Mirror B. Have your team as: Ludicolo x4, Sudowoodo x1. On your computer, play and MMO and type /dance. Jam the computer into the Gba slot. On your D/P, It will be Dance Dance Revelution now instead of battles. Set up your Wi-Fi. You will now have Dance Dance Revelution online.

Link, He in your game. - G/S/C: Name your character Link. While doing that, plug in a link cable with another GBC with a Zelda game in.All the sprites will be Zelda-fied. The storyline will be entirely different. You will fight Team Gannon and instead of beating the elite 4 for the title, it will be so you can rescue zelda.