Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98277 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #855 on: November 30, 2014, 23:45 »
isn't the point of this topic like in the title ie if it's longer than three lines it needs its own topic

ANYWAY this god damn essay won't get itself done i'm so annoyed

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 01, 2014, 00:26 »
Well, my long break is over and it's time to go back to High School. At least I don't have a huge workload like people are saying like college. *sigh*
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #857 on: December 01, 2014, 07:36 »
So when I went to buy Alpha Sapphire I also impulse bought a PS4. Now instead of just having AS to stare me in the face over the next two weeks whilst I try and complete this semester, I have the new PS4 calling me from the lounge ;^;

I try not to make things easy for myself.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #858 on: December 01, 2014, 08:37 »
mainstream media like the bbc isnt able to cover it, be it because theyre biased (usually the case), or mainstream media isnt allowed to access the information. ferguson was (is?) on media lockdown, im pretty sure at this point hong kong is too,

If you go on the Beeb's website right now, there's a pretty big spread about the Hong Kong riots on there.

I'd still rather go to the Beeb or The Guardian for my news, it's more reliable than other sources and at least you can check it against other things. Social media is a lot like Chinese Whispers: It can get warped pretty quickly along the line.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 01, 2014, 13:53 »
My modded 3DS is finally here!
I'm going to get the sleeping Pikachu theme and Dream Radar for it as soon as I can.
I'm probably going to make a test video just to see what it looks like with my green background.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 01, 2014, 15:31 »
So when I went to buy Alpha Sapphire I also impulse bought a PS4.

how the hell do you impulse buy a ps4 they're like 300 quid
i gotta do serious thinkin and prep time if i want to buy anything over 40 quid these days

I'd still rather go to the Beeb

lmao the bbc

they've gone right downhill ever since the tories came in (moreso than before) mostly cos the tories hate the bbc and like the nhs they would get rid of it if they could, so the bbc is trying to do its best not to anger them

i mean all the birtspeak and drama inside the bbc itself isn't helping but it used to be a lot better a news source then it currently is

imo as far as news sources go its private eye or nothing
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 01, 2014, 21:59 »
i have an ulcer on the bottom of my tongue

please send immediate aid

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 02, 2014, 03:25 »
So I take a break from the monotony of my constant droning schoolwork to go outside with my friends and hang out before the weather gets totally hellish. Come back, my roommate is cuddling with some other guy from my suite in her bed and watching movies. It has been 2 1/2 hours I have been cast out into the common room. I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed, but I can't sleep with the TV as loud as it is, and getting to bed would involve me undressing in front of said man.

Already planning my sleep deprived revenge.

also stop yelling about student newspaper i can hear you from here pls stop

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 02, 2014, 10:50 »
Spent most of last night looking at the fiancee hooked up to a nebuliser to help her breathing. Now I know how my mum felt all those years when it was me on that thing.
[Three Word Rule]

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 02, 2014, 16:32 »
Cast out into the common room again and watching someone eat ramen with a spoon. The noises are disgusting, and the movements are even stranger, but I can't look away from this train wreck.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #865 on: December 03, 2014, 07:37 »
Spent most of last night looking at the fiancee hooked up to a nebuliser to help her breathing. Now I know how my mum felt all those years when it was me on that thing.

Omg, that's awful. Hope it's nothing too serious :/

All these pictures/ videos of ORAS are making me a little bit sad and ever so tempted to open my game before the end of semester. Also I have so many specimens to draw and label today v_v This is the most pointless assignment of my life.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 03, 2014, 18:46 »
Cast out into the common room again and watching someone eat ramen with a spoon. The noises are disgusting, and the movements are even stranger, but I can't look away from this train wreck.

Welcome to the sudent life.

Omg, that's awful. Hope it's nothing too serious :/

She's fine, this year's annual Christmas chest infection has kickstarted an undiagnosed for twenty-three year asthma condition.
[Three Word Rule]

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 03, 2014, 22:29 »
Excuse me, but where can I illegally download a good immune system?

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 03, 2014, 23:03 »
Well, I am exhausted but in good health, and I'll take it. Then again, I couldn't get sick if I tried (Last time I actually got sick was before I moved to Georgia, which is 4-5 years. People think i'm a freak of nature). Guess all Honors courses with bowling and drama is taking its toll on me. Finals are in a week and a half, then winter break.

Also, reviewing for my History test soon and our class has done this quiz game thing for the last 2 days for extra credit. Top 3 yesterday and top 4 today get extra credit. My placings in order: 2nd, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st. So.... people keep asking the teacher to bar me from being allowed to play the game, especially since I don't even need the extra credit, but i'm playing because I want to.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 00:52 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 04, 2014, 00:50 »
I thought college was just way too easy, and then all of these critical assignments constantly hitting me has made me nuts. I don't wanna write a six page paper on Hezbollah tonight! I would beg for more time but this particular paper is already late haha.

Still have a thick pack of mathematics work to do, a 10+ page marketing plan, and probably some more stuff that I've hid in the deep recesses of my mind to avoid trauma. Also, tests and quizzes erryday. One day it will all be over... Middle of December just can't come soon enough.

I also would like to know what exactly my professor expects me to do with this paper. Apparently it's a research/argumentative paper where I have to explain the position of four different people, three of which I had to find on the internet myself which was actually a nightmare given how niche this assignment is, and also the fact that the original article I'm forced to include doesn't even have a position. It's literally an expository paper and the only opinion you can find is if you read between the lines for biases. I've been working almost nonstop for the past week and a half and I have absolutely no energy to do the last page and a half of this paper. Partially because it's probably the worst paper I have written in the past 3 years, and I've spent the past 4 1/2 hours working on it. I wish I could listen to my mind telling me, "Hey, maybe you should take a break", except this paper is due in another 10 hours and I need to get at least a little bit of sleep in. And then I need to do my other pile of assignments tomorrow. Man, I wish it was as easy to write an ambiguous paper about Hezbollah as it was to complain about writing it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:53 by Kpyna »