Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 543363 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5145 on: March 25, 2013, 20:39 »
This cold, sneezing all over the place and my throat feels like death.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5146 on: March 25, 2013, 22:24 »
There's snow on the ground. What happened to spring?

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #5147 on: March 25, 2013, 23:38 »
slipped on the ice outside my flat after getting back from Sainsbury's and I landed flat on my back and cracked my head on the tarmac.

So now all of me hurts like a beach.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5148 on: March 26, 2013, 14:01 »
Okay I'm 25 as of last week and being so ancient I have not time to achieve any great recognition. :'c
On the other hand my pay is great so if nothing else I can be remembered for having the biggest most offensive tomb in all history. C:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5149 on: March 27, 2013, 13:24 »
what is it with me and triggering my friends im such a douchebag

im gonna have to start pulling a kankri all 'before i open my stupid mouth what are your triggers because chances are im gonna say something stupid and problematic then not know how to apologise or pacify you because im socially and emotionally inept'

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5150 on: March 27, 2013, 23:26 »
So my dad broke my computer desk trying to move it down from the house I'm moving out of so now I need to buy a new one. Sigh. It was probably too big for this room anyways.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #5151 on: March 28, 2013, 16:11 »
So it turns out I might not actually be able to volunteer, because I don't have /any/ of the documents they want, other than my passport. Yayyyyyyy

Also I signed out from work at 5am this morning. It's been a while since I did that. Shame I had to be up at half 9 because of this stupid audit..
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5152 on: March 28, 2013, 21:26 »
Lawl.

Genuinly seems that my sense of time is different from everyone elses!

When I say I'll do something, I'll do it in a week or two, usually the same week.

When other people I know say they'll do something, it's usually done near the end of the month, maybe the month after.

Oh, diddy rant incoming.

I have this friend, because he's invited to a lot of parties that girls go to and everyone gets drunk, he enjoys kissing girls that are in relationships then he bangs on about how great it was to that persons friends. He's done this to one of my friends girlfriends and apparently it's really caused problems with them, he finds it really really funny and he treats it like a personal victory.

Oh, said friend now, he bangs on about parties that me and a friend are usually not invited to, you know, their basically sleep overs. Now, this is annoying but he gets annoyed then when I mention a party that he's not invited to!

He's a massive narcissist though, mention that you have a dog and he'll bang on about his midway through what you were saying, mention that you have a camera and he'll try to one up you. He just talks about himself really, it's really annoying that he only seems to do that.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5153 on: March 29, 2013, 02:01 »
Unexpectedly, someone I was interested in two years ago that turned me down is suddenly interested in me again now that they know I'm in a relationship. Now I'm put in a position where I have to make a choice to hurt someone, and I am not cut out for that. I'll end up hurting this girl because the one I'm in a relationship with now has been there for me through everything and I am deeply in love with her, but it's just a sort of conflicted feeling... I've got some things to think about.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #5154 on: March 29, 2013, 03:50 »
^ if i can offer my two cents, stay with your girl. the other one is probably just a tease. i know girls and guys that suddenly like to crop up when you're taken because suddenly its seemingly harmless, plus if you become obsessed with them instead of your current girlfriend its a huge ego boost

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5155 on: March 29, 2013, 06:42 »
Thank you, I appreciate it. I quickly decided to stay with my girlfriend, it wasn't really much of a choice, to be honest. I do love her, it was just an awkward position for me - I've never had to turn anyone down, and I didn't really know how to do it without hurting the other girl. But yes, I do thank you for the words of encouragement! :>
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5156 on: March 30, 2013, 14:19 »
my sisters so annoying?? like omg she was annoying before but

i paid £220 for rent this month, im only meant to pay £90
and she spent all her money on dvds and clothes and stupid stuff like mugs and crystals for her sudden wiccan religion kick
and she didnt have anything to pay for rent so i payed what she needed to pay and then some

and her rooms a mess and when i say that i dont mean 'theres some clothes on the floor but its still easy to see the floor!'
i mean
trash on the floor
clothes on the floor
plates on the floor
mugs on the floor

cant get a cup of tea without having to trek through her room and wash out the fricken mould from it when you eventually find it

and she doesnt help with dishes or anything and

omg i just really hate living with her sometimes wow

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Jedim

• Cause I'm a punk rocker, yes I am!
  • Mulholland Fan
  • aeiou? aieou.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5157 on: March 30, 2013, 20:24 »
Yo she's a TERRIBLE roommate, can you talk to her about it? :< Like man, I'm pretty sure the trash and dishes are even a health issue and they'd bait in bugs.

I hit the post limit on Tumblr for the first time in my life and it was RIGHT when I was finishing up the last 2 pages of my art blog
It's blocking me from posting on my main blog too so I can't tell people it happened and give them the link anyway
I also can't queue posts or save drafts oh my gOD IT'S FRUSTRATING AND WHAT DO I EVEN DO WITH MYSELF

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5158 on: March 30, 2013, 21:12 »
haha shes actually just living with me and my mum and just tells us she doesnt care when we bring it up
like she smokes too and i have rly bad asthma and she just?? ignores me when i ask her to smoke outside and tells me to shut up and quit whining
basically shes just really awful to live with like i love her to pieces but *GRABS AT THE AIR AND GRUNTS*

also dude make a new account under a spare email and submit a post saying you hit post limit to your main blog
then go to your main blog and publish it so people know haha
post limit disappears at like. 5am. its really dumb.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5159 on: March 31, 2013, 12:33 »
Was rather annoyed finding this girl last night, she had been beaten up by her boyfriend actually makes me sick to think people can do that sort of thing.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!